Part 115

The little figure gradually blurred in Mu Wanwan's vision, and a mottled warm sun fell from the wall, pulling his shadow very long and long, and the dirty stone road reflected Mr. Milky Dragon's tenderness. Shape of the corner.

He just ran away, bit by bit.

Like the lanterns that were gradually extinguished on the moteng, they were no longer visible.

Mu Wanwan tried to open her eyes wide, and the eyes were dark. At this moment, she seemed to have forgotten how her spiritual consciousness spread. She instinctively wanted to grasp the dragon horn fragments scattered around her, but couldn't grasp anything.

There was a depressed soreness in the throat, from the cheeks to the eye sockets, she opened her mouth, but she couldn't say a word.

The dragon horn was broken.

She probably lost her dragon.

As soon as this thought appeared, Mu Wanwan pulled her lips subconsciously. She wanted to laugh, but she still remembered...

How tired and embarrassed the dragon was, he hugged her, gently in her ear to ensure that he was confident.

Mr. Long.

Silly dragon, big stupid dragon.

It is impossible to miss the appointment if you say something good.

Okay, how can you miss the appointment?

She touched Aunt Hua's natal flower with half of her hand. Almost immediately, Aunt Hua, who had just repelled a witch clan, felt the vital signs belonging to Mu Wanwan, which fluctuated so violently that she was about to collapse.

Aunt Hua paled, and she took two steps back, trying to get to Mu Wanwan's side.

But as soon as she took two steps back, her divine consciousness realized that Wu Yao, who had not moved outside the circle, had disappeared.

The sound of wind and rain and thunder and lightning that were screaming in the ears because of the battle of many dragons was much quieter at this moment, and even the dragons that had been attacking fiercely before were much less.

Uncle Chen also noticed this. The strong intuition was clamoring for danger. He frowned and quickly protected the aunt Hua who had wanted to run to Mu Wanwan, and shouted, "Danger!"

When his voice fell, he reacted quickly and immediately made defensive and evasive actions, but it was still a little late.

When the light is lost, it means that a large number of Tier 3 fighters have lost their vision.

Their strength is average, and they have reached the limit for being able to fight all night long. At this moment, hearing Uncle Chen's warning in their ears, they were half a beat physically slow.

Aunt Hua had to wrap Mu Wanwan and Mengmeng with her natal flower, and there was a loud noise in her ears.

"Boom...!"

A huge and brilliant beam of light soared into the sky, hitting a fragile edge of the barrier with lightning speed.

Morteng reacted swiftly, mobilizing a large number of vines to cover and resist almost the moment the beam of light hit the barrier.

"call out......!"

The shock wave exploded with countless broken dead branches, like sharp swords, piercing into the body of the weakly defensive warrior.

Jiu Qing's tail swept away the piles of thorny branches and leaves, and the hair on them was bald, with blood oozing on his forehead, looking miserable.