Part 130

"Oh..."

Even though that face was terrifying and even though his eyes were fierce, Jiaojiao still recognized it. The "dragon" in front of him was his father.

The same breath, the same familiarity.

All the fears surrounding Jiaojiao that had made Jiaojiao scared had disappeared.

Daddy won't hurt Jiaojiao, it's dark here, Jiaojiao is a bit cold.

The little golden and white dragon cub slowly crawled out of the dark corner, moving in his direction little by little.

Mr. Long could see the not-so-good-looking dragon cub crawling up beside him, looking at him trustingly with tearful eyes, stretched out his short front paws, and grabbed him without fear. Hem of sleeves.

"Woo..."

Jiaojiao cold.

I don't know why the dragon cub who appeared in the enchantment was so milky.

Hold him like a baby.

His eyes were full of numbness like death, and he was almost immobile. The dying Mr. Long raised his toes impatiently and kicked out the dragon cub who didn't know why he appeared in the barrier.

This foot was not very heavy, but it still caused blood to overflow from his lips. He straightened his back and sat back on the side of the ice coffin he had built for himself, which seemed to be able to rest well.

Revenge, almost overturned the entire continent, now he is nearing the end of his life.

The pain accumulated over the centuries, plus the almost irreversible curse caused by several failures of the Land of Inheritance, bit his life bit by bit.

Before his dignity was exhausted, he expended almost half of his energy to construct the strongest barrier on the continent.

Everyone thought he wanted to struggle to the death and practice in retreat.

But only he himself knew that this was just a tomb he built for himself.

He will fail to die here, just like his failed life.

He didn't care why this dragon cub suddenly appeared here, and why it looked so much like him when he was young, he didn't care if he was obviously a dragon cub wearing clothes.

He only felt that this dragon cub was so noisy.

... When Jiaojiao was kicked and rolled on the ground a few times, the whole dragon cub was dumbfounded.

He got up, looked at Mr. Long's direction, and couldn't help crying again.

Why did Dad kick Jiaojiao? Daddy has to apologize, otherwise Jiaojiao won't talk to Daddy anymore.

The little dragon cub crawled to Mr. Long's side with sobs, and hooked his clothes with his front paws.

Mr. Long lifted his dark phoenix eyes slightly, and threw him aside with effort.

"Woo..."

Jiaojiao only rolled on the ground two or three times this time, and then got up from the ground again.

He shook his head, and his little furry ears trembled.

Is Dad playing games with him? But Jiaojiao didn't like this kind of game. She rolled on the ground and was dirty, and her mother didn't like it.

Jiaojiao was still a little angry, and he decided to reason with her father who suddenly became fierce and did not speak.

So Mr. Long's legs, who had no strength, were entangled by the little dragon cub again.