Part 97

The leader's voice was soft, with a subtle, high-pitched voice, "Because of the situation."

"The situation?" Leng An was puzzled.

He has been the master of the Xianqing Pavilion in the Dragon Clan Capital for decades, and he has a lot of news about the Dragon Clan monarch. From his desolate childhood to the present fleeing place is very clear.

The Dragon King had also experienced several life and death crises before, but Master never said that he would help.

Even Master treated their disciples in a calm and calm manner. The last time he helped the Dragon King who almost died on the road, he was already surprised. This time he even asked Uncle Uncle to occupy that place. Obviously it does not belong to the territory of their special life alliance.

Can't understand at all.

"Apprentice." The leader had a deep eye and a relaxed tone. "As a teacher, I ask you, after so many years, how do you control the situation in the mainland?"

Leng An is a little unclear, but he still pondered for a while and said, "In the past tens of thousands of years, no monks of all races have ascended."

"Human race values ​​emotions. The senior cultivators found a way to open a teleportation formation in the upper realm, and sent a ninth-order formation downward. Even if the mainland is destroyed, their human cultivation world can still live well on their own. Among the other races The dragon clan is self-proclaimed, the witch clan is growing stronger, the monster clan's power is intensified, most of our special lives just want to live a small life, and other races are very weak."

"Well, your analysis is good." The leader said again, "Many monsters are very weak and cannot leave the demon world in their lives, and not all monsters will curse people. Most of them will only leave demon energy, and these It can be eliminated with a pill."

The leader glanced at him unclearly, "I can do this now, except for a few old guys who are basically not born, are there few people who can do it?"

Leng An vaguely understood a little, with a somewhat uncertain guess, "Master, did you help her husband because of the younger sister?"

The leader stared, "What little sister, don't talk nonsense, I haven't seen anyone yet."

The tentacles on Leng An's forehead bend, and his master likes to take care of him. It's not just because he looks at the talent of the dragon leader, the little lady who can alleviate the curse of the wizard and the demons, and wants to be a teacher. Respect?

In the end, he said a lot of some and nothing, which made him think that the mainland was going to be destroyed.

He just said that even if those high-level monsters are not very satisfied with the place they live now, they didn't have any intention to destroy the mainland before. After all, his brothers are in the Demon Realm.

He did not receive any news of the Demon World turmoil or attempting to conquer the mainland. On the contrary, the life of the Demon World is indeed getting harder and harder. Ordinary monsters have a very difficult life, and only the top monsters have done well.

The mermaid tribe has indeed received some shocks due to the turmoil of the underlying monsters, but there is still some distance from destroying the mainland, and the master is really awkward. Leng An was a little puzzled. Since he wanted Mu Wanwan to be his apprentice, he could tell her directly that it was enough to get people over, and now it was a lot of trouble.

The leader glanced at him, probably seeing his confusion, and said, "I have a test for accepting disciples."

The first test is whether she is really willing to never give up in times of crisis, and the second test is whether she can make progress in a difficult situation.