Part 109

Mu Wanwan knew his plan, but took his arm and silently followed Mr. Long to the restaurant door.

This is worthy of being the safest place in the entire Yifa City. Mu Wanwan has no way to perceive the level of the enchantment. I want to come to at least an enchantment of Tier 5 upwards. There are also special people in front of the door to answer. of.

They paid enough spirit stones and opened a room.

The layout of the restaurant is also quite different from that of the Dragon Capital. There are few areas for activities, and the interior is very empty, and basically no one lives.

Mr. Long hugged her, entered the room, and closed the door.

Mu Wanwan looked at the arc of his lips and wanted to say something with a smile, but the moment she spoke, her voice was sour and terrifying, with a hoarse and embarrassing cry.

"it's time to go?"

Mr. Long didn't speak, his palm gently stroked her cheek, his thin lips pressed against her, and the other arm hugged her waist.

He was not as restrained as before, nor did he cast his eyes down because of shyness.

He kissed passionately, breathing hot, his brilliant golden eyes stared at her tightly, clasping her tightly, as if trying to melt her into the blood.

Mu Wanwan allowed him to plunder, and his divine sense entangled him, feeling that he was about to drown in this domineering kiss.

She stretched out her hand to hold his waist, her face and cheeks were astonishingly hot, and hot tears fell from her eye sockets, wishing time to stay at this moment...

In this way, he won't leave, she doesn't need to wait.

Maybe it was a long time, maybe just a moment, that dragon let go of her and licked her eye sockets lightly, "Sweet."

"..." Mu Wanwan gave him an angry look.

Mr. Long smiled, took her hand to his lips and kissed gently, moving the mustard space away from her blurred vision.

"To Madam." He said the love words that he was embarrassed to say before, and his half-bald ears were no longer embarrassing to show up. "Everything about me belongs to Madam."

He is so despicable, watching her reluctantly weep, but his heart is swollen like never before.

"I will be back." Mr. Long said, and took out two more things...

One is a small, crystal-like thing that looks like a dragon's horn.

There is another one, which is a scroll.

"It's...what?" Mu Wanwan made a hoarse voice, looking at the little shining thing, which was placed in his palm by Mr. Long little by little.

Mr. Long pressed her forehead, "It's my horn."

There was a little embarrassment in his voice, "The first time I changed it, there were originally two, but after I ate one, there was only one."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Her heart was sour and astringent, she couldn't laugh or cry.

"Chaos..." Mr. Long paused and continued, "Chaos said that the young horns will be given to his beloved partner."

Mu Wanwan watched his face flushed and his eyelashes trembled, "It's a token."

"Yeah." Mu Wanwan also smiled.

Mr. Long stroked her cheek, as if made a great determination, "If the horn is broken, it means that I..."

Mu Wanwan shrank in pain, and heard him say, "I have failed. If I tear up the scroll, I can leave the Demon Realm and send it to the Human Race."