Part 104

"Let's go, go back early." Mu Wanwan looked at the mermaid still swimming around, a little nervous.

The wrist was pulled, Mr. Long held Yujian tightly in one hand, and looked at her with the corners of his lips curled up, and his eyes with light golden glow flowing under the dim light were even more eye-catching than Liuli.

His voice is very clear, mixed with a gentle atmosphere, and the ending sound is longer than before, as if he is acting like a baby, "Okay."

She is still a little unaccustomed to him speaking this way.

With her cheeks getting hot, she was dragged by Mr. Long and swam away from the other side of the market.

......When one person and one dragon are preparing to return to the isolated island for a temporary rest, in the Xianqing Pavilion:

The "Pavilion Master" opened the black cloak covering his face, revealing an extremely shining face.

She has azure blue eyes, deep eye sockets, long eyelashes, and her hair is curled up in golden waves, draped over her shoulders.

The cloak was lifted, and her beautiful and shiny silver fish tail was also exposed. The tail fin was special, which was unique to the mermaid royal family.

Her cultivation base aura was also revealed, she was less than the fifth rank, she was the third princess of the mermaid clan.

"This pill is really good." The third princess carefully opened the jade bottle with the concentrating pill, carefully approached the round nose tip, and carefully smelled it.

With the fragrance of the pill, the consciousness of the sea was also clear for a moment, and even the exhaustion of asking for help from the dragon clan due to the invasion of the devil in the past few days has also been reduced a lot.

"And Ningxue, try it with your brother, maybe it will relieve some of the devilish energy in his body." She sighed and rubbed her sore forehead. Just after she finished muttering, a somewhat rough voice came from behind her. the sound of.

"What should I try for Big Brother?"

She was a little surprised, "Haijian, you came back so soon, haven't I been the pavilion master yet?"

"Yeah." It is the special life raised by the king of the Mermaid Kingdom who is called the sea blade, and is also the true patron of the Mermaid Kingdom Leisure Love Pavilion.

"Two people just came to me to buy news, and then gave me the pill." The third princess handed him the two jade bottles in her hand, "Three fourth-order Ningxue Pills and one he hadn't heard of. Concentrate on the pill."

Hai Ren only smelled the pill, and frowned tightly. He didn't expect that he would just meet the customer less than two hours after going out because of something temporary, "What news did they buy?"

"I bought all the latest news from the Dragon Clan, some Witch Clan and Monster Clan news, and a map to go to Yifa." The third princess explained, "I followed what you taught me before, searched for the news from the news ball, pretended to be I gave it to them in the jade slip."

Haiyan looked at the blank expression on her face, and a tough face was full of helplessness. He was raised by a mermaid, and the third princess was just like his sister. "The quality of this pill is very good, no Ordinary people can refine it."

"Isn't it Tier 4?" The third princess cast aside her lips, her strength is not strong, she has not been seen because the pavilion master's cloak is very special and can conceal her cultivation.

"..." Haiyan didn't speak, and looked at her with a headache, secretly rejoicing in her heart. Fortunately, she didn't know that it was most likely the Dragon King who had just come to buy the news.