Part 39

Mu Wanwan felt a little uncomfortable at first when his consciousness was being pulled by something, but after struggling a few times, he gradually became sober.

Only this time, what I opened my eyes to see was not the familiar room and the familiar Mr. Long, but felt that I had come to a very strange place...

There are dirty bluestone slabs under her feet, the splicing is very messy, the crevices are full of dirty muddy water, the air is filled with the smell of garbage, a drop of rain falls from the gloomy sky, dripping directly on her eyelashes, but It only blurred her vision for a moment, and it didn't bring any bad touch.

Mu Wanwan quickly realized something was wrong. She tried to step on the ground for a few steps. There was no muddy water on the coarse cloth shoes, but there was still a bad wet feeling, and the depressed feeling of rain on her head was still Yes, but when she touched her head, it was indeed dry.

Is she... dreaming?

Realizing that she was dreaming, Mu Wanwan was less nervous.

She hasn't dreamed for a long time since she wore the book. The last time she dreamed, she still dreamed that she had earned a lot of spiritual stones and piled them beside Mr. Long.

It's just that the dream is too clear this time, even the sound of rain falling on the ground is very clear.

Mu Wanwan took two steps forward without real feeling, and frowned slightly...

This dream was so gloomy, the surroundings were all wet and gloomy, and the alley walls were all dirty.

When she glanced at a corner, Mu Wanwan's heart jumped, and she felt a little dazed. There was blood stains ticking in there.

She was a little frightened, speeded up her pace and wanted to leave this dark alley. After walking for some time, she finally saw the person. To be precise, she was a child, a child who seemed to be running away...

He looked like he was eight or nine years old, and he was dressed in a tattered gray cloak that could be seen trying to keep it tidy. His eyes were fierce, and his arms and face were stained with blood. He quickly ran past Mu Wanwan, his long hair messy, and his injured hand tried to pull his cloak hat, but Mu Wanwan still saw him flash past, that is not very long horns and one. Pair of white plush ears.

This is... Mr. Long?

Mu Wanwan was a little surprised. She hesitated for a second, and the young version of Mr. Dragon ran away. Through the rain curtain, she only saw the long tail of the dragon behind him.

what.

There was also the tip of the tail, and the tender white fur on the tip was stained with blood, which made her a little bit painful and a little bit like to laugh.

What kind of dragon is so furry?

With this thought in his mind, Mu Wanwan was about to chase him in the direction of his escape, and a string of messy footsteps sounded behind him.

"Damn, little bastard!" A few young dragons ran over angrily. They didn't look very good either. They were also wearing tattered cloaks and their dragon horns and bodies were dirty. It's a bit smelly.

Compared with Mr. Long, he is simply too careless about hygiene.

Mu Wanwan was a bit disgusted.

"Fuck! This **** took the trash can we found first." The black scales on the head of the young dragon's face are looming, and it looks like a black dragon with a bad temper. "Brothers, I must give him to me today. Kill it and see who is the boss of this dark alley."