Part 85

This was the first time she saw the dragon that had always been cold and seemingly domineering, and she shed tears.

The crystal clear, warm, fell from his dark eyes.

She could only see the sadness and guilt that could not be concealed in those eyes.

Mu Wanwan felt at a loss for a moment.

She lowered her head, but still didn't want to let go of the hand holding his shirt. She just said over and over again, "You said you wanted to take me away."

Since she said she was going to take her away, she couldn't be shaken so easily.

The wrist was gently held, and Mu Wanwan watched as her dragon trembled and her long eyelashes lightly trembled, and stretched out a large hand to caress her cheek, as if exhausted all his energy.

Jiu Qing also reacted. Her peach blossom eyes were full of scorching anger. Regardless of the body that had not fully recovered, she stretched out her white palms and grabbed it into the air in front of Mu Wanwan, with blood overflowing from her lips.

The gusty wind was everywhere, the space around him fluctuated, and the figure of Mr. Long, who had been hiding, slowly appeared in Jiu Qing's eyes.

One, a dragon that completely hides its breath and requires her to spend a lot of money to see.

Mu Wanwan was a little unstable by the wind, raised his hand to block the cold wind coming from the seat in front of him, and saw Jiu Tian's dress flying around.

"It turns out that you are here too." Her cold gaze swept across Mr. Long. Her heart was full of complicated feelings of not knowing whether she wanted to test or verify something, and said softly and mockingly, "She is such a good girl, I like it very much and I want to take her away."

Mu Wanwan widened his eyes slightly, a little bit unable to believe what he heard.

The next moment, she saw Jiu Qing's small gaze looking at her, and she felt bitter, dumbfounded, and a little anxious...

How does Jiu Qing like her, just want this dragon to take her away?

They have run out of time and can't delay it any longer.

When Jiu Qing's voice fell, Mr. Long's body was obviously tight for a moment.

His handsome expression was distorted for a moment at this moment. He looked up at the beautiful and incomparable little princess of the Nine-tailed tribe, but his dark eyes were already faintly red.

With eyes facing each other, Jiu Qing saw him look up, even more fierce and paranoid than the wolf cub.

When Mr. Long recovered, he found that he had already subconsciously grasped Mu Wanwan's hand tightly...

He is so selfish that even women are jealous.

Jiu Qing raised his hand rather boringly to wipe the blood from his lips, "Tsk."

She smiled at Mu Wanwan, walked to her, pulled a jade bracelet from Haobai's wrist and stuffed it into her hand, "I am beautiful and have spirit stones, and my talent is not bad. It is more reliable than a beautiful male dragon. Too much. If you regret it and break it, I will take you away at any time."

After she finished speaking, she glanced at a dragon provocatively.

Mu Wanwan felt that certain dragon was holding her hand tighter. She quickly glanced at Jiu Qing, took out the medicine that she had prepared for her and Uncle Zong, and grabbed Jiu Qing's hand. "This is a pill, and some are prepared for Uncle Zong of Hua Yun Yao Shop, please trouble Jiu Qing you..."