Part 86

The spiritual power shield made by Dragon Horn cracked, how could Mr. Long feel nothing.

He almost uncontrollably let out an angry moan, docked his tail and swayed, and ran away more quickly...

Three Tier 6 golden dragons that cooperate with each other tacitly, if he fights with all his strength, he won't be defeated.

But there is also a lady.

His horn was broken, and the protective shield formed was not as strong as before, and the aftermath of the battle would definitely affect her.

She is so fragile, he puts it on the tip of his heart, always guarding will be afraid of losing her.

How can she be hurt?

However, these dragons hurt her.

The heart's mouth seemed to have been cut out of flesh and blood, and behind him was a roaring chaser. Mr. Long quickly shuttled through the sea of ​​clouds. He was very fast and let go of his consciousness without concealing it. The powerful consciousness of the late seventh stage came, impacting. The three golden dragons 30 miles behind were dizzy and had bleeding in their noses and mouths.

Mr. Long took the opportunity to turn over his huge body, and a thick black mist appeared around him, blocking half of the sky at once.

Mu Wanwan's world also darkened, her brain was buzzing, she swallowed a few pills to get better, vaguely could hear the angry dragon chants from all directions, she just held tight Grabbing Mr. Long's Maomao, let him fly to any place with him.

But the three golden dragons couldn't avoid it, and were directly wrapped up in the black mist.

The Qinglong sound transmission order was lit, and Mu Wanwan hurriedly pressed the token to his ear, and heard Ao Qin's confident voice, "I have discussed with the elders of the Golden Dragon clan. When the blood sacrifice comes, only a few of the Golden Dragon clan need to be divided. The elders have some flesh and blood."

His words were full of disdain for Mr. Long, "The three elders of the Golden Dragon clan, who are powerful, will definitely be able to catch this waste dragon back."

"Master Ao Qin is really foresight."

"That Junjun must be dead this time!"

There were several voices praising, Mu Wanwan frowned, feeling that the speed of a certain dragon under him was a little faster, and she saw the huge broken corner of his ear shining with a strong light.

It was like a demonstration, and it seemed to express my anger.

The brilliant light lit up, and she heard Mr. Long groan in pain, several scales fell off and flew into the black mist like a sharp sword...

Will the scales that have fallen out hurt?

Mu Wanwan hugged his plush ears distressedly, holding the pill, and clinging to the sound transmission order, praying that this escape will soon be over.

The cloud was broken open, and several golden flames spewed out. First, the sea of ​​flames that swept up, attacked one person and one dragon.

Mr. Long reacted quickly, and he was even more ruthless. Mu Wanwan did not feel the temperature of the flame, but saw the three golden dragons entangled in the black mist struggling desperately to blur the shadows.

After a while, he seemed to make a desolate cry and disappeared into the clouds.

She was stunned, feeling that the dragon under her was speeding up again, and vaguely heard an angry voice coming from the sound transmission Ling: