Part 62

Hearing that Uncle Zong had said the price, Mu Wanwan felt a little tempted to retreat.

Mr. Long hasn't recovered yet, she estimates that she will only be able to wake up for a few hours a day. It's better to let him absorb these spirit stones.

A word from Uncle Zong made her a little moved...

"The man has a bad temper and doesn't have much trimming, but if you have a good idea, it might be much cheaper."

So Mu Wanwan followed Uncle Zong around several alleys and came to a little shabby shop. Uncle Zong asked her to talk for herself, and later went to the store to find him. After speaking, she immediately dodges like hiding something. Up.

Mu Wanwan knocked on the door and stood in a small shop full of materials and barely able to get down. His nose was full of dust and some bad breath. He saw Uncle Bian Zong with a hammer in his hand. A dwarf called "Uncle Iron".

Although the monks were not very afraid of particularly cold weather, Mu Wanwan rarely saw people who were naked but wearing heavy trousers in this kind of weather. Uncle Tie's skin is light green, his face is not pretty, from his split ears to a long scar on his lips, a pair of slightly protruding dark brown glass eyes hidden under his drooping eyelids, making him look a little scary. .

His naked body was covered with scars of various sizes, and occasionally there was a flash of black smoke. Mu Wanwan blinked twice and felt that he was wrong.

"What do you want?" He raised his slightly muddy eyes, and his voice was like a hoarse broken bellows.

"Senior." Mu Wanwan bowed to him. Before telling what she was coming from, she felt that something was like a sharp sword that pierced the wind and struck her at once. She subconsciously wanted to hide, but she didn't. Falling, he was smashed, and fell to the ground with a butt.

It hurts so much that it doesn't hurt. Mu Wanwan was stunned for two seconds before he could see clearly what had hit her. It was a...a small hammer?

"I hate that people call me senior, call me Tie Bo, let go of your fart." Tie Bo said, Ke Ke smiled twice, his pupils trembling violently, staring at her closely, the scar on his face They all came alive, it's terrible.

Mu Wanwan: "..."

She got up, picked up the small hammer and patted the dust on it, "Uncle Tie, I want to customize something that can help people walk..."

Mu Wanwan briefly described and said, "Because the husband may have inconvenient legs, his legs are a bit long, so I hope he can adjust the height."

In fact, Mu Wanwan wanted to say that Mr. Long's tail is a bit long. According to the modern standard wheelchair, I am afraid that he can't fit him. Think about it, Mr. Long, who originally had half of his tail, was rubbed by her tail on the wheelchair. The ground is not a wonderful experience.

"Oh." Tie Bo didn't raise his eyelids, and the knuckles holding the hammer were a little trembling. "A low-grade spirit stone will be taken in three hours."

"Huh?" Mu Wanwan thought he had heard it wrong, and couldn't help asking, "Bo Tie, is it really a low-grade spirit stone?"

Uncle Tie didn't even look at her, as if he was impatient, he directly pushed the person out of the shop with another small hammer, and Mu Wanwan fell to the ground, staring dumbly at the closed door in front of her.

The temper of this uncle Tie was really weird, she thought this uncle Tie hated herself very much, but who knew that he only needed a low-grade spirit stone.

Mu Wanwan stood up, looked at the gray sky, a little worried about the dragons and tweeted at home, speeded up the purchase. She had promised Mr. Long that she would take the meat back.