Part 76

Why is Mr. Long here?

Mu Wanwan looked at the young man in the cage, and felt pain in his heart as if he had been pricked by a needle.

He should, he should be cool and reckless, and kill the Quartet.

Looking at the ankle exposed outside of Mr. Long's pants, Mu Wanwan felt sad and uncomfortable. She also thought that the dragon finally changed a set of clothes. Looking at it now, it may have been worn for a long time, and the word is taller, but there is no money to buy the clothes.

Perhaps it is the best thing to be able to penetrate the many shackles freely in memory. When Mu Wanwan came back to her senses, she had already passed through the cage and came to Mr. Xiaolong.

When she got closer, she could see his injury more clearly. The black clothes were stuck to her body with dried blood, maintaining their neat appearance.

His horns and a pair of ears have been closed, and the tip of his tail is no longer exposed as he did when he was a child. He is no longer a little dragon cub, and can already be transformed into a human form very well.

"A Tie, why would that brother be locked there alone." Maybe it was because A Tie believed that A Ling had regained some vitality, plus there were no other cages for slaves around them, only the lock could be seen. A Ling was a little curious about the one with Mr. Long.

Since it's a game, isn't it more fun for everyone?

"Ah, maybe it's because he likes a person better." A Tie rubbed his sister's head and chose a place close to the female elf but kept a distance from the other people and sat down.

Perhaps she saw the dwarf siblings who weren't completely dead, and the female elf had also regained some vitality. She looked at Mr. Long, her voice lowered, and her brows were filled with inexplicable fear and inexplicable gratitude, "That's a container, very scary."

Her voice was very low, but Mu Wanwan heard everything.

container?

What container and why is it terrible? Thousands of thoughts passed through her mind, her eyes narrowed slightly, and she saw the half-large Mr. Long moved...

Perhaps it was because he maintained a posture for a long time, he was a little tired, his blood-stained palm gripped the edge of the cage tightly, and slowly stood up.

He is already taller than Mu Wanwan. He has black clothes attached to his body. When he bends his back, he can see the butterfly bones that protrude due to malnutrition, and are as fragile as the two strands of broken hair hanging on Mr. Xiaolong's forehead.

"Ah!" Seeing him stand up, the several originally numb people who were locked up opposite Xiu showed a frightened expression, as if he were some terrible evil spirit.

"Monster, monster."

A person who was about to lose his mind twisted his face and murmured, "A monster that can absorb devilish energy!"

Why should you call him a monster, why should you look at him with such a look? Mu Wanwan couldn't understand, she looked at Mr. Xiaolong with a cold expression, and only felt the pain in her heart like being stabbed by countless needles.

She slowly stretched out her hand towards him, overlapping on his hand holding the railing, her palm was cold and sticky to the touch, cold.

"Mr. Long." Mu Wanwan called him softly, but only got a cold and gloomy look, his eyebrows were dark, and there was no emotion in his eyes.

The sky gradually darkened, but the atmosphere in the valley became even more weird. As the sun disappeared, the few unconscious people Xiu had collapsed and burst into tears.