Part 21

It was getting late, and the power of late autumn was gradually manifested. Standing on the ground, Mu Wanwan could feel the cold air climbing up the floor. She glanced at Mr. Long who was lying quietly on the bed, and then at the thick mattress and jade bed under him, her heart tangled.

It's strange to say that the bed in Mr. Long's room does not know what material it is made of. It looks like a jade bed, but it is not as cold as a jade bed. On the contrary, it is a bit warm and comfortable to sleep. ...

Mu Wanwan shook as she thought about it, and when she recovered, she had already walked to the side of the bed.

In the room, only a lamp was lit on the table next to the bed, with a soft light shining through the cover. Looking at Meilong under the so-called lamp, Mu Wanwan's sight moved unconsciously to Mr. Long's face.

He had broken hair on his forehead, but she pulled it to one side just to wash his face. Two long strands of hair hanging on one side, with strange lines all over the face, but even so, it can be faint. See his handsome appearance.

He is a beautiful dragon.

Mu Wanwan thought, it was really good.

And now she can't move, the gentleman can't take advantage of others, she still don't want to sleep in a bed with Mr. Long.

Mu Wanwan sighed, helped Mr. Long to cover the quilt, found some slightly thicker clothes to put on, and climbed onto the bed sullenly.

Fortunately, this jade bed is not very cold. Sleeping here is much better than lying on the table...

Anyway, if the weather is fine tomorrow, the quilt and quilt will be dry, and it will be one night without getting in the way.

Mu Wanwan leaned on his side, did not dare to look at Mr. Long lying beside her, and slowly closed his eyes.

But God didn't know if he was joking with her. When Mu Wanwan woke up from a sore back and back the next day, he heard the patter of rain coming from outside the house.

It's raining.

Mu Wanwan rubbed his head in pain. Fortunately, she put in the quilt and mattress last night, otherwise she would have to wait for several days.

She got up to wash, and after searching for a long time, she finally found an oil-paper umbrella with a missing corner in a side hall. She used the umbrella to make breakfast and lunch between the main hall and the side hall.

She actually woke up a bit late today, so she just made breakfast and lunch. It's a pity that I didn't have the meat yesterday, so I might as well boil the pig bone soup at noon. Mu Wanwan thought about the dishes, and started to do it.

The vegetables bought from the market are very good. Feng and Lan'er, the elves brothers and sisters, are very good at serving vegetables. Even though they were left overnight, the leaves of the vegetables did not linger.

In the modern era, she lived by herself, and she also gained the ability to cook first-hand. She is not a master chef, but some home-cooked dishes are ok, and the cooking speed is not slow.

The palace on a rainy day looked a little more mysterious than usual. Mu Wanwan walked from the side hall to the main hall under the umbrella, walked through the corridor, and walked through the courtyard. When he was approaching the door of the room, his feet slipped and almost slipped. Unable to stand firm, the umbrella fell directly to the ground.

Mu Wanwan was holding the food container with one hand, and rubbing the wall with the other. The wall was not very smooth, and she wiped it to the corner unluckily, and almost instantly the palm of her hand was broken and blood was seen.