Part 112

It was originally an enchantment that was an extension of the forbidden area, and it didn't have any blocking effect on those dragon guards.

Ao Qin turned into a human form, standing side by side with Wu Yao, standing in the air, watching the dragons gently passing through the barrier, and the elegant face that had already dismissed the disguise was full of undisguised killing intent.

"Let's go." Ao Qin said with scarlet eyes to Wu Yao on one side.

"..." Wu Yao paused before saying, "Ao Qin, that dragon is very likely to have entered the land of inheritance."

"I know." Ao Qin clenched his fist...

On the way they rushed, Ao Qin, who knew that he had been tricked, no longer believed in the news of Xianqingge under the Special Life Alliance, and activated the Dragon Clan's internal news network to keep the events of the past few months from beginning to end. The investigation is clear.

When he discovered that the source of all disasters was the human wife he had married to the waste dragon, he was so angry that he trembled.

Obviously, it was just a first-order human chess piece that was like a trash and was of no use. He had investigated it, and his personality was also very stupid. Even in the seven days when he was kneeling on a whim, he was already weak and his talent was almost nothing. It was precisely because of this that he would indulge that dragon to stay with her.

How can I think that in just a few months, it will develop into the situation it is today. Mu Wanwan not only grew from a waste wood to a talented alchemist, but also became a member of the special life alliance and the monster clan powerhouse. Now that so many monsters and horses have been assembled, do you want to protect the dragon that is most likely to die in the land of inheritance?

The plan he had planned for so many years was destroyed one after another.

The treasure that originally wanted to get the forbidden land was placed severely, and those mental methods that were less than the seventh stage were useless. Before he promised so many treasures, it was not enough to pay off all his wealth.

He originally wanted to hold the dragon blood sacrifice, but now he escaped to the place of inheritance. And the possibility of the tyrant coming out alive is about zero, that is to say, his blood sacrifice plan has almost failed.

Ao Qin gritted his teeth tightly, furious.

Unfortunately, he still couldn't move Mu Wanwan.

Moving her is tantamount to openly antagonizing the Special Life Alliance. It is a group of monsters who protect shortcomings like lunatics. If something happens to Mu Wanwan, the dragon race will completely lose this network of connections. It will be small that his entire life will be accompanied by assassinations. Big.

Now, he was so angry that he almost lost his mind.

Ao Qin turned into a blue dragon and got into the barrier. The worm cloud surged under Wu Yao's feet and followed him.

...

...

Mu Wan was sitting on a high platform at the innermost part of the enchantment and closest to the entrance of the inheritance, with the pill furnace and Lingzhi in front of him. All the medicines were handed over to Aunt Hua. After all, many people who have been cursed have no choice. Those who use spiritual power need medicinal pill to assist, so Mu Wanwan's pressure is extraordinarily high.

The time for her to lay out the enchantment and formation before is her time to rest.

Now the second-order spirit recovery pill is being refined in the pill furnace in front of her, these are the most practical.

"Tweet!"

Mengmeng was a little excited, looking at what could be seen from the gap in Moteng, which almost obscured a large area of ​​the sky.

Mu Wanwan scattered a touch of spiritual knowledge, and detected a group of insect-like things, dragging ugly "people" like skeletons, and swooping down from mid-air.

The crackling sound accompanied the strong wind to lift up the dust. Mo Tengshang's face in the enchantment became extremely ugly in an instant, large vines fell off, and Mu Wanwan clearly saw the things that attacked Mo Teng...

It was the alternating dragon clan's impact and the witch clan's venom.

"Get out of the way." Green scales faintly appeared on Ao Qin's forehead, "Ats."

Wu Yao giggled on one side, waved his hand, and a cloud of worms bit on the branches of the Moring Vine.

"I seem to hear a worm calling." Jiu Qing flew up to Mo Teng and met Ao Qin's gaze, "It's still a blue worm!"

"Jiu Qing," Ao Qin sneered. Because of the deviation of the Special Life Alliance news, he knew that it was too late for Jiu Qing to seize power. "Where is my nephew?"

"What?" Jiu Qing asked knowingly, his fangs appeared, and passionately scolded Ao Qin, "Is that the bug that is weaker than you and uglier than you?"

When Mu Wanwan heard Jiu Qing comment on her ex-husband like this, she wanted to laugh a little, and the pill almost flew out and hit Mengmeng when the next one was unstable.

"Tweet!" Mao Chiu was smashed, but his thick little body didn't feel any pain, so he only helped Mu Wanwan to put away the pill.

"Don't be distracted." The shoulder was slapped, and there was a cool feeling on her forehead. Aunt Hua calmly inserted a pure heart jade hairpin into Mu Wanwan's simple black hair, "Leave it to us ."

Mu Wanwan nodded and smiled at her.

Aunt Hua looked at her slightly transparent fingertips, her pupils shrinking.

She hurriedly took aside and looked at the sky, Uncle Chen, who was always ready to rush to the war, whispered, "Brother Wei, the girl doesn't match her soul and body."

Uncle Chen glanced at her, "Oh."

"You!" Aunt Hua was a little angry.

"What's the matter?" Uncle Chen smiled. "Isn't she the Wanwan we usually know? If so, why are you still struggling with this problem?"

"Why am I entangled with this." Aunt Hua was almost mad at him, "She is about to collapse."

Uncle Chen couldn't laugh anymore, and thought for a moment, "Actually, it's not surprising. It's normal that the original body can't bear the talent and soul of a girl."

Aunt Hua sighed and looked at him, "I know, the wood spirit we cultivated..."

Uncle Chen glanced at Mu Wanwan, who was concentrating on alchemy, and gritted his teeth, "Use it for Wanwan."

"But, finally got it, Leizi and the others." The flower demon was a little tangled.

In fact, the situation where the soul and the body are not compatible and the body cannot bear the overpowering soul has not happened, nor is it terrible, as long as there is a carrier that can continue to carry the soul.

She had previously obtained a thousand-year wood spirit by chance. She thought that the wood spirit was dead, and she bred it for two months with the luck of a try. She was still alive and could be used as a carrier.

Neither she nor Uncle Chen had any obsession with children, so they wanted to give it to the uncle Zong and his wife, and use the spirits of the two to nurture them for several years, and then they could give birth to their children.

but now......

"Leizi won't mind." Uncle Chen grabbed Aunt Hua's hand, "Wanwan needs it more."

Aunt Hua nodded, glanced at Mu Wanwan, and made up her mind.

The Mu Wanwan in front of him was obviously more important than the children who might have in the future.

This wood spirit is nourished in her body. It is the best to use it within ten breaths, and it is the easiest to succeed. If it is used rashly, the risk is too great. If it cannot be integrated, the aftermath of the battle will be defeated. .