Part 103

Soon after Wu Yao and Ao Qin signed the contract, Ao Qin gave the news of the withdrawal of troops.

Bai Huan dodged a waving vine in a thrilling manner, squeezed the sound transmission order in his hand in embarrassment, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Moteng's combat effectiveness is strong, and these dragons are not his opponents at all. After such a long time, let alone check whether the Lord is inside, they have not even touched the boundary.

The curse in his body was not much better, and the battle consumed a lot of strength. Now the weak ones may not be able to defeat the dragon that has just reached the fourth rank.

It would be great to retreat. When he returned to the territory, he was like a way to contact the owner of the Huayun Medicine Shop who had suddenly closed before, to see if he could buy some pills.

He Bai Huan can be regarded as a more prestigious figure in the dragon clan, how can he buy those medicinal pills.

Bai Huan thought silently, he didn't talk much, and quickly commanded the Dragon Guards under his hand to retreat.

The dragon guards retreated, and Moteng immediately sent a message back to the Special Life Alliance.

Leng An touched the two tentacles on his forehead, his face was not pretty, "Master, I want to use talent skills."

The leader's expression was also a little serious, "Okay, I will protect you."

Leng An nodded, his translucent body gradually emitted a faint blue light, and the complicated text appeared densely on his forehead. As time went by, the color of his body gradually became darker and cracked. It grows quickly again.

The whole process lasted about three minutes before Leng An opened his eyes again in pain, "Master, the Witch and the Dragon have reached an agreement, and the content is unknown."

His tentacles bend, and complicated texts flashed over it, "In addition, a large number of troops from the Sun-Eater Rat Race have left the Monster Race Capital City."

The leader squinted his eyes, "Notify the news to each branch, and by the way tell Jiu Qing that girl, you can do it."

"Yes, Master." Leng An nodded, his tentacles lit up, and soon the news spread.

The leader stretched out his hand and shot a green glow, which sank into Leng An's body, "Get a good rest."

Leng An looked overjoyed, "Thank you, Master."

The leader waved his hand, "It won't get in the way."

He glanced at the sky full of dark clouds, and asked with a slightly solemn expression, "Your senior brother and the others have reunited with Jiu Qing, right?"

Leng An nodded, "Brother has already replied to me just now."

Since the last time they discovered that Mu Wanwan and Jiu Qing are still in friendship, they have made contact. Uncle Chen is very good at planning, plus they are already planning to help Mu Wanwan, and the two parties quickly made an agreement.

"Oh, have you contacted the Demon Realm?"

The leader asked pretendingly.

Leng An froze for a moment, then said, "We are in touch, Master Sister has sent many people to guard near the forbidden area."

"Yeah." The leader nodded, "In case of failure, there is still a way out."

Leng An felt a little envious for a moment...

This girl who was regarded as talented by the master, who is very likely to become his junior junior sister in the future, is really fate.

Master rarely troubled them to do something, but this time it was even on the request of the master sister of the demon world, just in case the Dragon King failed at that time, she would be in desperation.