Part 108

The scarlet blood was mixed with filthy blood clots. It was obviously anxious. The small guards of the Qinglong clan who came to report were almost frightened. He subconsciously stepped back two steps, but was pinched by Ao Qin, who did not know when his face was already covered with blue scales. Closed the neck.

"Continue." On Ao Qin's forehead was a ferocious dragon's horn, and her elegant eyes could no longer remain calm, scary red.

"...Big, sir." The little guard was trembling, almost unable to speak, "No, no."

Ao Qin squinted his eyes, tightened his palms, and watched the guards struggle painfully in his hands, bleeding from his seven orifices, but at the last moment he regained his clarity. Instead of pinching him to death in front of everyone, he slowed him down. Put it down.

He held Wu Yao's gaze with a smile, and handed a bottle of pill to the Qinglong guard, "I didn't control it just now."

The guard recovered his life, where he dared to receive the pill, he squatted his head and said thank you for slipping away.

"Ao Qin, don't forget the agreement." Wu Yao didn't plan to save Ao Qin any face in front of his subordinates. They were just a deal.

Ao Qin swallowed the blood surging in his throat, and had no choice but to share most of the baby who had just gotten his hands and was not hot enough to Wu Yao, "Don't forget, the Wu clan will also help me encircle and suppress the disabled dragon."

"I know." Wu Yao took the Qiankun bag with the treasure in it, and his brows were instantly overjoyed.

Ao Qin looked at his smiling face, and the hatred and anger in his heart rose to the top...

He has been deliberately planning for decades, but what he got is such a result.

Countless nights and countless times of firm thoughts and confidence, at this moment is like a big joke.

He was completely fooled!

All this is the fault of the disabled dragon.

Ao Qin laughed back and looked terrifying, unwilling to resent such a result to the extreme, but could only comfort himself...

It doesn't matter, as long as he eats the flesh and blood of the disabled dragon, he can definitely reach the seventh rank, and then he can get some mental methods and inheritance of the forbidden land, which is not a loss.

Ao Qin took a deep breath and forced himself to calmly take out a voice transmission order, "All the tribes listened to the order, and the fighters of rank 3 and above immediately assembled and headed to the city of Yifa in the Demon Realm to make blood sacrifices with Yifa."

He paused, and glanced at Wu Yao, his voice was very soft, but with terrible anger, "I want his life."

...

Monster Race:

Jiu Qing and Uncle Chen have just cut off the communication with the special life alliance.

Aunt Hua rubbed her eyebrows, "I didn't expect the Dragon Clan to discover the turmoil on the Yao Clan's side so quickly."

"There has been such a big change in the capital of the Monster Race. The Special Life Alliance has delayed us for nearly two days, and it has been good for us to stabilize." Uncle Chen started thinking about it, "How can the Sun Eater Rat Race be a royal family? It is normal to have communications, and it is also within our plan to reach the dragon clan."

"Yeah." Jiu Qing looked a little dignified. "The Special Life Alliance just said that they appeared at the Mermaid Bazaar last night and bought a map of Yifa. It is estimated that they will go to the forbidden area of ​​Yifa."