Part 84

Aoqin's forehead blue veins violently squeezed out angry words from his teeth, "Wu Yao, why should I believe you?"

Wu Yao looked to the side indifferently, "You don't need to believe it, but it's not me who keeps his body useful."

Ao Qin suddenly raised his head to look at him, with a grinning face, a chill in his heart, and indescribable shock in his eyes, "What are you talking about!"

Wu Yao grinned, "Your Dragon Clan's rules are not so one day or two days. Isn't it true that we are all fools of other races?"

Wu Yao looked at his sudden change of expression with a smile. He seemed to feel that it was not funny enough, and added, "Did the previous leader die because of this?"

"Wu Yao." Ao Qin exuded a strong killing intent, "You better control your words and deeds."

Wu Yao looked at Ao Qin, who had always been famous for Junya, with such an expression, knowing that he would not do anything to him, and did not continue to provoke him.

Ao Qin smiled with sullen expression, and said, "I'll talk about it next time."

He left in a hurry, and as soon as he left the enchantment, he couldn't wait to transform into a dragon shape, and quickly flew towards the territory.

He wanted to see if the trash hybrid dragon really woke up!

After Ao Qin turned into a blue dragon and flew away, Wu Yao laughed mockingly for a while...

Ao Bing, the last leader of the dragon clan, although his vitality was greatly injured after a battle with his father, he was far from the point where he would die if he had his dragon horns broken.

The reason for the premature death is that the old guys of the Azure Dragon tribe want his painstaking efforts to extend his life?

It was that waste dragon, stupid enough, and had already blocked a lot of infamy from others overtly and secretly.

Do you really think they are good friends?

Wu Yao's hairy laughter echoed in the air, and the dragon clan was so funny and so funny.

The most powerful branch is calculating all day long, and the other four clans are also staring at their own one-third of acre, fighting with each other, surrounding the treasures left by the senior practitioners.

The current monarch is also stupid, he is obviously talented, but he did not abandon the feelings that he shouldn't have. When I heard that the monsters that he might have hatched before may be precious chaotic beasts, they were killed by demons, witches, humans, and the abyss. The monster split into four and swallowed it.

It's really silly to kill all the way from the monster to the abyss, and even hit seven.

Although this news is indeed not completely false.

It's just that it wasn't divided into seven parts, it's just that they have always been in their Witch Clan.

Wu Yao smiled and retracted his smile, flipping his fingers dexterously, the ground cracked, and Wu Yao walked into a secret room.

Lying on one side of the bed was a comatose and unconscious witch.

Wu Yao bowed to him, respectfully, "Father."

Then, he slowly walked behind the witch, where a 7th-tier spirit jade was used to close a monster...

A cloud of black mist faintly floated in the translucent jade, and there seemed to be a hoarse roar in the air, making people hairy, but Wu Yao seemed to listen to it very physically and mentally.