Part 55

Waiting for Mu Wanwan to wake up completely from the epiphany, it was already three days later in the afternoon.

As soon as she regained her consciousness, she felt that her pores were covered with a layer of things, and she was very uncomfortable. She opened her eyes and saw a pile of seedlings and discarded seeds in front of her.

There were only a few sporadic seeds left on the side. There were seedlings and buds to bloom on the table and on the ground. At a rough glance, there was no way to estimate the number for a while.

Mu Wanwan touched his face, with something greasy and dirty in his hand.

Is this practice about to be advanced again?

She hurriedly looked inside...

Most of the spiritual power that had been liquefied in the dantian had actually formed a small golden pill.

Not big, not even particularly complete, the shape is not perfect, but it is truly solid. A semi-circular golden core lacking several holes is suspended in her dantian, surrounded by energetic aura, a little bit The spiral is around Jin Dan.

Alchemy!

Did she, she just become a third-order monk?

Doesn't it mean that it's very, very difficult to get from building a foundation to a golden pill? How does she feel, it doesn't seem to be that difficult?

After a brief astonishment and shock, Mu Wanwan suddenly became happy, and even a little complicated joy...

She didn't expect that she had such an extraordinary talent. At first, she just felt that her spiritual power might be a little special. She didn't expect that she could complete the feat of no medicine, no spirit stone and no painful epiphany upgrade.

However, she hadn't been happy long before she was awakened by Mengmeng's resentful chirps.

"Tweet..." Mengmeng especially languished on her half-black nest, and her little scarf was also a bit dark, and she was aggrieved.

Mu Wanwan felt relieved, even though Mengmeng had soiled her den and was not very angry, she was also dirty now.

"Tweet!" Mengmeng tweeted loudly, and then covered her head with her little wings, as if she was an indifferent tweet who didn't want to talk to Mu Wanwan.

Mu Wanwan: "..."

She has been raising Tweet for a while, and she is more familiar with some of Mengmeng's little tempers than with Mr. Long. From the performance of Mengmeng, she is very unhappy.

In fact, Mengmeng has never been an ordinary tweet in her heart. Its spirituality is much higher than that of modern cats and dogs, and it can even express its own emotions. This time, 80% of Mengmeng got angry because she had an epiphany and ignored it for several days.

Regarding food, Mu Wanwan is not so worried that Mengmeng is hungry. Sometimes she will grow some seeds of Bixingcao and Baizhenguo between the cultivation of Lingzhi. The surplus food at home is enough to eat Mengmeng for ten days. .

However, coaxing still has to be coaxed.

Mu Wanwan carefully circumvented the seedlings on the ground, took out a second-order green stargrass seed from the Qiankun bag, walked straight to Mao Chuo, poked its small wings carefully, and Mengmeng was awkward for a while. Poke his head out carefully and look at her with open eyes.

Mu Wanwan spread out the seeds in her palm, and she was still a little uncomfortable when running spiritual power, but soon, her palm exuded a bright green light.