Part 49

"Ha, I didn't expect that one day I would be able to walk here openly." A guard said with a smile. He looks young, his skin is dark green, and he will spit out tongues that are longer than others from time to time when speaking. , "How dare I before, if someone dared to come here, just this line, the eight achievements were directly killed by the dragon guards."

He is a second-order toad orc.

"Yes," the other guard also smiled, "Hehe, look now, it looks like the king's bedroom, tusk, there are weeds here, I guess no one has cleaned it this month."

His skin was slippery and soil scales could be seen faintly. He was a second-order grass carp orc.

"Stop talking nonsense, hurry up and do business." The other guard is probably the leader of the three. His eyes are vertical. He is a snake tribe orc. He has a serious and cold expression. "I heard that the warm jade bed is invaluable today. It was hard to find out that Lord Aoqin and many dragon guards were not there. There was no patrolling in the entire Dragon Mansion, and it was the day when Mrs. Chongxi went out. There was only the crippled dragon in this temple, so don't delay."

"There is also the dragon horn of the crippled dragon." The orc who walked at the end was the tallest and the strongest among these people. The strength was close to Tier 4 and the courage was the greatest. It should still be good, and it can be sold for a few dollars if it is completely dug out."

"Hey, brother is right." The Toad Orc took a bite and rubbed his hands excitedly. "I have been in the Dragon Mansion for so many years, and now he is only a low-level guard. I will run away after I finish the ticket. Now, who is still working here."

The grass carp orc also cursed fiercely, "Damn, hurry up, I spent a lot of gold coins when I fooled my insatiable boss to drink."

Their voices are not loud, but they can't escape Mr. Long's divine consciousness...

Four, it is not difficult to solve.

He squinted his eyes slightly. After he was seriously injured, most of the things in the bedroom were removed, and only his warm jade bed was left.

One is because people under the maid do not know the goods, and the other is probably because of his blood stains.

Now, the lady has finally finished tidying up the yard and the room. These guards don't know where to get the news, and even if they want to dig his broken corner, they actually want to steal their wedding bed.

Ah.

If he was more than a month ago, I am afraid he would have no resistance, but now...

Mr. Long slowly picked up the cage that was holding the spirit chicken cubs, walked back to the room, and picked up the three middle-grade spirit stones that Mu Wanwan had specially left at home...

Wouldn't it be good for someone to come and deliver the spirit stone?

He wanted to wait for the few people to come and clean them up, but suddenly heard the grass carp orcs walking to the front of the courtyard saying:

"Big brother, can we wait in ambush in the yard later, when the lady comes back..."

The Toad Orc exchanged a look with "you know" with him, with a wry smile, "I'm leaving anyway, it's better to have a good time. I saw the lady from a distance when the king was married."

"Although she is not peerless than the girl next to her, she is also a rare beauty. She is of a human race, and her skin is so tender. I don't know what it is..."

Before the word "feeling" could be said, the Toad Orc stopped suddenly, his eyes rounded, his complexion flushed, as if he was under great pressure, he stared at his body one by one. The dot was swallowed by the sudden appearance of the black mist, and there was no time to let out a scream.