Part 101

The huge dragon was dimly shrouded in the faint black mist, with ferocious broken horns on the forehead, and the dragon's whiskers bent into a beautiful shape.

The mist was surging, and the dragon turned into a tall man.

Mr. Long pressed his forehead, put away the broken horns and ears, and checked that the bleeding tail had been put away. He swallowed a pill made by his wife, and after a while he was pale and handsome on his cheeks. Some blood was restored.

Today's cultivation progress is good, and the strength has improved a lot. The pronucleus can be connected only a little bit, and the next time the cultivation should not be so painful, the strength has also recovered a lot, although it has not returned to the peak strength, at least not Will be afraid of going head-to-head with any dragon.

However, even if the fragmented pronucleus is connected, there are still cracks. This situation will become more and more serious with the passage of time. He wants to give her a stable and normal life, and wants to walk with her on the road openly. If you don't worry about those pesky dragons, you must get stronger power.

Thinking of her, Mr. Long's originally cold and ice-like expression has also eased a little. This battle with the sea monster has consumed some of his physical strength and spiritual consciousness, and the injuries from cultivation would have taken some time to repair. And the lady's condition was very poor at the time, so he thought about building a small house on this island and rested before leaving.

but......

Mr. Long raised his head and looked at the clouds gradually stained with gold rim, the roots of his ears were stained with a touch of temperature, and the wife broke through.

Those pills and the light spots like vitality alleviated the pain he secretly hid.

He moved in his heart and changed his mind.

Calculating the time, this period should be the days of the Mermaid Winter Market. From here, he has been at a fast pace. There should also be Xianqing Pavilion there. You can check the news again to determine if you must go to the Demon World.

The days ahead are very uncertain, and he might still die.

He had no fear of death before.

He even felt that death might be a relief for him.

Although he didn't know why he would try to survive every time he was on the verge of death, but at that time, he might only have the instinct to survive.

Now, he was a little scared.

I'm afraid that I can't see her as soon as I open my eyes, and I'm afraid that she will forget herself.

Mr. Long, who is not in front of Mu Wanwan, is not sweet at all, he probably has never been sweet before, and his eyes are full of undisguised haze.

He is always contradictory like this, wanting her to face the danger with himself, but he is reluctant to get hurt.

From the moment she came to him, she hadn't stopped struggling, repeatedly, and he himself felt very annoying.

At least, today, he wants to forget all of this.

Is he selfish, in the end, he still wants to weave a beautiful dream with her.

Some self-deprecating chuckles sounded in the air, and a short whisper, "Madam."

... When Mu Wanwan saw Mr. Long coming back from the sun today, he didn't see the familiar bag of food in his hand.

That's right, Mr. Long is a decent dragon who pays attention to raising his family. Every time he comes back from hunting, he will put the cleaned ingredients into the bag and bring it back.