Part 44

In the Fairy Clan:

It's still early, it's gray, and the temperature is getting lower. It looks like it's going to snow. Uncle Zong has postponed the opening of the shop during this period. He is only open for two hours in the afternoon almost every day, and it takes me to concentrate on preparing for the auction. s things.

But today, the shop door was knocked very early.

The orc man who is not afraid of the cold is wearing a thin animal skin, holding his wife who has recovered a lot in recent days, frowning, "Who, how early in the morning."

Yun'er's face has a little more complexion, perhaps after experiencing the big ups and downs on the edge of life and death, the whole person has more free and easy charm, "Brother Lei, let me go and have a look with you."

Uncle Zong had no choice but to let her, get up and put a thick fur coat on her, and opened the store door with an unhappy face.

"Uncle Zong." Feng was carrying the package and holding Lan'er's arm tightly with the other hand. He was standing at the door in thin clothes, his cheeks were bruised, very fragile.

A touch of surprise flashed in his eyes, and Uncle Zong opened the door, "Why are you here? Come in, it's cold outside."

Feng shook his head, his eyes touched Aunt Yun next to Uncle Zong, showing a smile, "Aunt Yun."

"Aunt Yun." Lan'er, who was pulled by Feng, also showed half of her head, her cheeks were red and swollen with tears in her eyes, she whispered.

Aunt Yun looked at the little red-eyed appearance of the child. Although ugly, she felt distressed at once, "Hey, why are you crying? Come in now."

Feng shook his head firmly, "Aunt Yun, Uncle Zong, today we are here to say goodbye."

Uncle Zong felt a squeeze, "Goodbye? Goodbye? Do you still want to go somewhere else?"

Feng and Lan'er are just ordinary elves, except that they are better at growing vegetables, and they have no talent for cultivation. At most, they can live longer than ordinary human races and have more strength, and they are dangerous outside...

But looking at the injuries on their faces, have they been bullied recently?

This thought slipped through his mind, and Uncle Zong felt very guilty. Some time ago, because Yun'er was in a bad state, and his brother kept coming to make trouble, he hardly had time to take care of these two brothers and sisters. Now it seems that they have met 80% of the time. There is no way to continue to survive in the elves.

"Are you being bullied?" Uncle Zong's expression suddenly became fierce, and the animal pattern on his forehead was looming.

Feng shook his head, "No, I just think that the elves look down on those of us who are not blessed. We might as well leave here and go to a place where life is less stressful. If someone doesn't dislike my legs, maybe they can give Lan'er. Find a sister-in-law."

He said very relaxedly, even with a smile on his face, but the bruise on the corners of his lips was so ironic.

Lan'er's tears couldn't help it even more directly, "I'm sorry, brother, I was wrong, I don't want to go!"

Feng just clung to her hand tightly, her lips pressed, and the corners of her mouth that finally rose up fell a little further, "Stop it!"

Lan'er was a bit fierce by him, so she didn't dare to speak.

She didn't expect her brother to be so angry. After the ferocious dragon clan left, his brother woke up and beat her up. You know, her brother had never beaten her before, even if she took the money from the family because she wanted to eat meat. Brother Roubaozi never beat her.