Part 58

Mu Wanwan muttered softly, half-guessing and half-hearted, a smile appeared on her lips, and her brows curled.

The lamp was lit in the study, and it was warm and warm. Mr. Long only saw golden stars in her eyes, and the smile immediately pierced his heart.

Madam usually doesn't laugh much, because there is no need, after all, life is not a very easy thing for her, except for occasional laughter when playing with bad friends. He woke up in a relatively short time, usually at night, and basically didn't see her smile much.

With her smile, Mr. Long's shame and embarrassment were all like reversed hairs, and she was smoothed out by her smile, and she was extremely obedient.

Mr. Long's dark eyes lit up slightly, and there was a drop of joy. He lightly felt the dry feeling on his tail, not knowing what his mentality was, he slightly raised his tail quietly, and swung it from side to side twice.

It would be fine if his tail tip was still there, Mr. Long thought, his tail tip was also fluffy, she would like it very much.

unfortunately......

He lowered his eyelids slightly, and he was there now.

All that was left was the ugly and broken tail that had just grown bleeding.

...

Mu Wanwan laughed for a while, carefully rolled up the parchment, and prepared to take it back to the room and put it away.

She thinks Mr. Long is really fun. Is this something written down a long time ago? Even if the word is ugly, the content still makes her laugh.

Although it was a short line of words, she seemed to have seen Mr. Long.

Without delay, Mu Wanwan took the pen and paper and left the study.

It was getting colder, and Mu Wanwan finished his work, took a shower, and lifted the cages of the spirit chicken cubs to the kitchen. Now it's getting cold outside, they grow slowly and get sick easily outside.

Mengmeng is still raised in the house, enjoying the same treatment as Mr. Long.

After cultivating a lot of spiritual plants, it was late at night.

Mu Wanwan added a little lamp oil, took out the pen and paper he had brought back during the day, and began to record some of his experience in alchemy failure.

Mengmeng tried hard to accompany her at first, warming her arms with her fluffy body, but then she got sleepy and her little head became a little bit more sleepy. Mu Wanwan couldn't stand it anymore, and he finished recording another one, and was about to turn his head to call Mengmeng, only to find that it had fallen asleep on his arm.

The fatter body was hairy and warm, and the cute Mu Wanwan heart was about to melt. She carefully held Mengmeng in her hand, put her hair in her nest, and covered it with a small blanket.

Mu Wanwan finished all this naturally, and was ready to go to sleep. She stretched her waist and turned her back to Mr. Long. After she stretched her waist, she took off her clothes again. She was only wearing a flimsy garment. She was going to It feels a bit wrong when the lights are turned off.

Oops, she forgot that Mr. Long was awake in the middle of the night!

When she just stretched, did she overindulge herself and turn on the light to take off her clothes...

Mu Wanwan's cheeks were hot, feeling very ashamed, and his movements slowed down a lot.

She already knew what he thought of him, and she was not a saint, how could she have no thoughts, she still wanted to maintain a little fairy high-cold personality in Mr. Long's heart.