Part 60

In alchemy and careful testing of Mr. Long, time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye it was time to go out.

In the past few days, Mu Wanwan woke up very early and slept very late every day, in order to hurry up and refine some pills.

Mainly refining Hui Ling Pill, she can refine four or five furnaces a day, and there are about ten pills in one furnace. But she didn't succeed in producing the pill every time. Sometimes, because of some subtle control errors, the whole furnace of pill refining failed. So now, her daily income is about three middle-grade spirit stones.

Even if it were to be divided with Uncle Zong, that would be rich!

As for the materials, she discarded the parts that could not be refined, but contained impurities but could get rid of 80% of the rhizomes of Huilingguo and the rhizomes of dredging flowers. She still used it. One is that the pill she does not want to refine is too unique, and the other is that if only the most essential parts with scarce impurities are used, then the material is too small. Even if she cultivated a lot of seedlings during her enlightenment, it is estimated that Can't hold a few furnaces of pill.

She also tried refining the Ningxue Pill, which was much more difficult than the Lingering Pill. After two more failures, she abandoned all the impurity parts and ran out of all Ningxue, and finally succeeded this afternoon. Five Ningxue Pills were produced by refining.

When Ningxue Dan was condensing the Dan, the cute little eyes were almost sticking to it.

Mu Wanwan was also very happy. The situation of Ningxue Pill's condensing pill was very different from Hui Ling Pill. Along with the rich floral fragrance, five round white pill was suspended above the pill furnace, and the whole body was shiny white light.

Mu Wanwan quickly took the medicine back into the jade bottle and sealed it...

She had no experience at first and didn't know that the pill will lose a lot of its power when exposed to the air, so generally experienced alchemists will collect the pill at the moment when the pill is condensed into the pill.

"Tweet!" Mengmeng breathed the fragrance in the air, leaning her head and desperately rubbing against the jade bottle in Muwanwan's hand, trying to get a spirit recovery pill by selling her cuteness.

"Haha, itchy." Mu Wanwan patted its little head, but did not continue to indulge Mengmeng.

The Hui Ling Pill was eaten as soon as it was eaten. Ningxue Pill is now a very important thing, and it may not be available outside. It is very important to Uncle Zong and Mr. Long.

Of these five pills, she was going to give two to Uncle Zong, and the rest to Mr. Long.

Uncle Zong helped them too much. Without Uncle Zong and Aunt Yun, let alone earning spirit stones, cultivating spirits, planting alchemy, and raising dragons, I am afraid that she would have been eating chaffy vegetables already.

Now she finally has some strength, but she can't be ungrateful.

Mengmeng is a sensible twee, and it has nothing to do. It just tweeted twice in disappointment, then blinked, changed the target, tweeted like honey on her mouth, and wanted an impurity-free response. It's a panacea.

Mu Wanwan squeezed its small wings, preparing to feed it at night.

Most of those Huiling Fruits, bellflowers, and dredging flowers turned into Huiling Pills containing some impurities, and some were refined into orange-yellow unround Huiling Pills.

In addition to the previous ones, she now has one hundred and twenty-three ordinary spirit returning pills, twenty-five spirit returning pills without impurities, and five snow condensing pills.