Part 114

The light liquid is connected to Mu Wanwan's arm, and the dazzling light makes the high platform very bright. Everyone can only feel the warmth and strength transmitted from the alchemist's side. Maybe there are some who look here, but rarely Someone will notice that the girl who brought them light is almost reaching her limit.

"Aunt Hua." Mu Wanwan called her weakly. She is not very well now, her spiritual consciousness is exhausted, and the spiritual power in her dantian is almost gone. Fortunately, Aunt Hua is here.

Aunt Hua looked at Mu Wanwan's translucent palm and was speechless. Several half-air flowers bloomed beside her. She forcibly separated the light liquid and put it into the blossoming flowers, and then dragged her with spiritual force. It hung on the branches of Morteng that were not easy to be attacked in the enchantment, like a lamp.

The light liquid is difficult to divide, and when all of Mu Wanwan's hands are taken out, Aunt Hua is surprised to find that the spiritual power in her body is reduced by one-third.

What kind of light group is this? It is clearly a blood-sucking group, right?

After finally getting rid of the light liquid, Mu Wanwan collapsed on the ground tiredly, she didn't have any strength all over, and closed her eyes, she didn't even see her almost transparent limbs.

Aunt Hua touched her forehead, fed her a few Concentration Pills and Hui Ning Xue Pills previously refined by Mu Wanwan, and sat beside her.

"Tweet..." Seeing Mu Wanwan lying on the ground, Mengmeng cautiously moved over, trembling her little wings stretched out under her nose to check if she is still breathing.

Seeing this scene, Aunt Hua couldn't help but laughed, and her heavy heart dissipated.

"Tweet." Mengmeng carefully felt the airflow sprayed by Mu Wanwan on the tips of its wings. She let out a small sigh of relief, turned her head to Aunt Hua's smiling eyes, and patted her wings angrily.

Tweet is just worried.

"Okay, okay." Aunt Hua stretched out her hand to rub the fluff, but was swiftly avoided by the big fat hair ball, "Hey, let's not touch it yet!"

Aunt Hua retracted her hand angrily, bent down, and briefly talked about Mu Ling and her body in Mu Wanwan's ear.

Mu Wanwan only felt a buzzing in her ears, and Aunt Hua's voice was faint, not real.

But Mengmeng's chirps are very clear. After hearing Mengmeng's husky chirp explanation behind Aunt Hua, she probably understood what Aunt Hua meant...

It means that her body is about to collapse now, but don't you mean to worry?

"Tweet!"

Tweet will always be with Wanwanda!

Mu Wanwan, who half understood Mengmeng's explanation, was a little bit dumbfounded, but he was a little bit complicated when he was relieved.

So her body was about to collapse?

I don't know if I can meet Mr. Long before he comes back.

As her consciousness gradually blurred, Mu Wanwan thought this way before she was completely unconscious.

Aunt Hua felt her deep sleep and curled her lips slightly, leaving a natal flower to cover Mu Wanwan's body. If the vital signs of the people inside fluctuated sharply, she would be able to sense it for a while.

"Tweet."

Are you leaving now?

"I'm right in front." Aunt Hua stretched out her hand to wiggle hair, but she was still hidden by it, and she was not angry. "You look at Wanwan here."