Part 102

Wan always didn't know the fact that he and Mr. Long were both wearing rainbows.

She came to the mermaid market for the first time, and it was the first time she saw a mermaid, and she was a little bit excited. The bazaar of the merman tribe is not big, and there are some differences from the bazaar in the capital.

Leaving aside the mermaids that I saw for the first time, she was very interested in the luminous plants dotted with them.

The mermaid in this world is not the same as what she has seen in some film and television works or novels. It is not a shell underwear with a bare tail. On the contrary, there are various tops and unique skirt-like clothes on the tail. .

There are many different colors. Mu Wanwan observed that female mermaid like to wear brighter, while male mermaid like to wear darker.

It's just that there are not as many people as she thought, and it even feels a bit desolate, and it seems that not all shops are open.

Mu Wanwan took Mr. Long's arm and let him lead him forward, looking like other mermaids were swimming.

There are not many guards at the entrance. The charge is a shark-tribe mermaid who looks a little big. Her exposed tail fin is a bit unique. Although she looks good, she has some worries in her expression. Let her unspeakable heart palpitations.

Mu Wanwan could feel that her rank was very high, she was a shark tribe mermaid above rank four.

The body should still be a bit cruel.

Behind her are a pair of soft octopus murlocs lying on their stomachs, both of which should be very powerful.

Mr. Long squeezed her hand tightly, as if silently and steadily. Mu Wanwan smiled at him and looked in the eyes of the shark mermaid, "The feelings are so good, young, where did it come from?"

Her voice is very peculiar, and she can still hear clearly across the sea.

Mu Wanwan thought of Mr. Long's instructions, and said, "I came from Yeer."

"Oh." The shark mermaid nodded, "Inside, that's pretty safe."

Although the shark mermaid looks a little bit ferocious, it is still good for the people of the tribe. A simple test of their level, said, "Second-tier, you can go in, as long as you hand in a low-grade spirit stone. But now it is already in the market. Not many people are selling things, do you still want to go in?"

Mr. Long frowned, "What happened?"

Although there are some places close to the devil here, they are the places with the most abundant resources and trade of the Mermaid. When he was in power, the Mermaid paid a large price to buy the top-tier formation of Tier 6 from the Dragon. Before his accident, they were all It is very safe.

The market here is also the largest in the nearby sea area. It opens once every half a month and lasts for a long time. It has always been very prosperous.

The shark mermaid looked a bit ugly, with a hint of humiliation, "After the Dragon King defeated, our mermaid has no backing."

"There are very few resources in the devil world, but the bottom-level monsters are not afraid of many dead people.

She sighed as she said, "Although they didn't fight, many people in the tribe still inhaled devil energy. In order to avoid greater losses, the king cut out this sea area."

"You don't want to come anymore. I'm afraid that all the monsters will live there. You can't stand those demonic qi."

"Thank you for telling me." Mu Wanwan thanked him, and handed her a low-grade spirit stone, "We went in."