Part 113

After deciding to give the wood spirit to Mu Wanwan, Aunt Hua simply glanced inwardly at the wood spirit that was warmed in her body, and then looked at Mu Wanwan who had already concentrated on making alchemy. She planned to wait for her to finish this furnace of elixir. She said about it.

And over there, Jiu Qing and Ao Qin Yilong Yihu are still scolding, to be precise, it is Jiu Qing who is scolding Ao Qin.

She looks beautiful and beautiful as a little nine-tailed fox girl. Even before Mu Wanwan thought she was a soft fox who would tolerate scumbags for five years, she didn't want to get rid of scumbags completely after she spoke out. The words do not bring duplicates.

Ao Qin, a dragon who usually pretends to be elegant, can't scold her at this time, only sneered twice, "Ao Xue's soul lamp is not extinguished, is he not dead?"

Jiu Qing's expression was indifferent, "It doesn't matter whether you die or not."

"It doesn't matter." Ao Qin touched his chin, smiled, and waved behind him...

The dragon chants with anger or passion sounded, hundreds of dragon guards turned into a dragon shape under the guidance of Ao Qin, almost covering the entire sky in black.

"I'll give you another chance to leave from the entrance of the inheritance." Ao Qin's voice is clear, and hundreds of huge eyes are looming behind him, "Special Life Alliance, as long as you leave Mu Wanwan and leave immediately, my dragon can be together. You get back together."

Until the last moment, he was unwilling to offend the Special Life Alliance to death.

But if he really didn't care about Mu Wanwan, watching her at ease, he couldn't swallow this breath.

Now that the dragon has entered the land of inheritance, let his wife die for him.

"Haha." Hai Jiu, who had been silently watching the silent, couldn't help but smile at this moment. The domineering little mermaid looked at Ao Qin and Wu Yao next to him, her voice full of mockery, "So funny, isn't it?"

She glanced at Mu Wanwan, who was sitting firmly on the high platform for alchemy, and there was a touch of jealousy in the depths of her eyes, "It might be possible that you let them take that woman away."

"Mermaid tribe, I remember that you are a tribe of my dragon tribe." Ao Qin looked at her condescendingly.

Hexize coughed twice and smiled weakly, "You can ask the Wu Clan."

If it weren't for the Witch Clan, how could he end up like this?

Wu Yao waved his hand with an innocent look, "Can't blame me."

The blue veins on Ao Qin's forehead violently, and he became more and more angry. He watched sitting on the high platform, inheriting the entrance, a plain gown fluttering lightly, and the palms of Mu Wanwan flashed with radiant green light from time to time, and he saw using his mouth again. Mo Teng, who said the word "dreaming", only felt that anger was rushing from his heart all the way. What future or plans seemed to be less important than his anger at this moment.

"What nonsense?" Wu Yao put a hand on Ao Qin's shoulder, "Anyway, it's already here, don't you still think of anyone to blame?"

He felt that Ao Qin was a bit sad, but after all the calculations, he made a careful plan, but always thought that no one should be guilty. A momentary negligence, but in the end, he got nothing.

"Even if you spare her today, as long as the waste dragon dies, do you think she can let you go?" Wu Yao licked his lips, glanced at Ao Qin with blood-red eyes, and said his purpose. It's better not to do two things, just give blood sacrifices to the nearly a thousand people here."