Part 99

Aunt Yun nodded. Although she wanted to see Mu Wanwan quickly, and wanted to get stronger and help, but now her curse has just been cleared, her talent is less than half of the original, and her strength has just returned to Tier 1, and she is not in a hurry. use.

She wanted to ask more, but she heard the call of a little fox coming from outside the secret room. It was a detective fox of the nine-tailed fox family.

Everyone looked at each other, Jiu Qing opened the small opening of the barrier, and a small pocket fox with a big palm entered immediately and transformed into a human form...

"Princess, the special life alliance has sent the latest information."

Jiu Qing received the information, quickly scanned it, and sneered.

Uncle Chen and everyone looked complicated. Jiu Qing's white fingers pressed his rosy lips, and there was no hidden hatred and urgency in his eyes. "The sun-eaters are really short-sighted, and the royals are the same, I don't know. It's not that I have tasted the sweetness from the previous transaction with Ao Qin, but now I am shy and fawning on Ao Qin, which has completely lost the face of the Yao Clan."

"The previous Demon King was really blind, supporting such a race that is inferior to pigs and dogs." After Jiu Qing finished speaking, she felt that she had no right to say that people were blind, after all, she was blind too.

She didn't kill Ao Xue, but she locked the dragon in the artifact and brought it by her side just to delay time. After all, if he died, there would be dragons in the Qinglong Ancestral Hall. All right.

Uncle Chen thought for a moment and calmly analyzed, "Actually, the behavior of the Sun-Eater Rat Race is not surprising. The Monster Race has not been born with a phoenix for a long time, and the resources have been getting worse and worse in the past few thousand years. At this time, if the Dragon Clan can be supported, after the encirclement and suppression plan is successful, how can they get a share of the pie, at least they can allocate some resources to the Sun-Eating Rat Clan.

"Moreover, the reduction in the army of the Sun-Eater Rats is also a good thing for us, so our plan will finally be delayed for half a day, and it will be carried out in the early morning of the day after tomorrow." Uncle Chen ordered the table, "It's just that Wanwan and her husband are more difficult. "

The Yaozu sent troops to join the search, and Mu Wanwan and the others could go much less.

"Then what do they do? We shouldn't have let Wanwan and Nalong go." Uncle Zong, who hadn't said anything, couldn't hold back anymore, "I have been suffering."

Jiu Qing also pressed his forehead, a little depressed.

Maybe it was the tears of the dragon that touched her at the time, or that Mu Wanwan's determination to leave made her think of her previous self, so she asked Mr. Long to take Mu Wanwan away.

He didn't even have time to leave a transmission order, but the less people knew where they were, the better, so that if they failed, the soul search would not reveal the traces of the two.

......Everyone worried, one person and one dragon, have also arrived at their new residence.

It is an island closer to the devil world.

To be precise, it is a very small island.

Mr. Long took her all the way from the bottom of the sea, all the way from the bottom of the sea, it was very dark, except for occasionally some shiny fish passing by her, she basically saw nothing. Mr. Long was very fast, but the journey It's about a bit long.

Mu Wanwan felt like a fish that had been soaking for a long time. When he got ashore, he felt that his legs were already soft, and the whole person was a bit unwell.