Part 120

"Yeah." There was a slightly crying bass in the ear, and a careful kiss fell on his lips, and there seemed to be something on the eyelashes, wet.

It's been so long, and Mr. Long still hasn't made much progress. Before secretly tweeting the buds of Mu Ling in the room, it was harder to kiss her now!

Mu Wanwan felt that something was wrong, and hugged his waist tightly, rarely taking the initiative.

The dragon didn't react much, and was very well-behaved. As she swayed, she only responded gently and carefully to her, as if she would disappear with a little force.

The kiss was long and delicate, and he was more gentle than ever, so much so that Mu Wanwan didn't notice his slightly aggrieved posture.

Jiu Qing swept far to this side, and with only one glance, he withdrew his gaze, blocking Hai Jiu, who came up from downstairs and wanted to see the true appearance of Mu Wanwan...

The dragon bends awkwardly, stands a little awkward, and is obediently holding his clothes, so he doesn't dare to straighten up. It's so embarrassing, so don't let others see it.

After a long time, the two people separated, and Mu Wanwan looked at his tearful eyes and smiled, "Why are you still crying?"

Mr. Long looked away slightly, not wanting to let her know that he was worried about her amnesia, and he felt a bit embarrassed.

but...

Fortunately, she is fine.

Did not forget him either.

He touched her cheek with a big palm, and put her forehead against her forehead, and the eyelashes swept across Muwan's eyelids, itchy, "good-looking."

Mu Wanwan smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah." Mr. Long smiled as he finished speaking, revealing the shallow pear vortex on the cheek.

...

The two talked for a while and began to walk towards the room.

Mr. Long took her by the hand and noticed with hindsight the clothes she was wearing, with a touch of embarrassment between her dark eyebrows.

He thought a little dizzy, he probably knew why Madam stayed in the wood spirit and didn't want to come out.

It was the dragon who was a little thoughtless.

He squeezed Mu Wanwan's hand tightly, and pursed his lips when she looked up and looked over, "Wait for going back."

Mu Wanwan: "?"

"I'll buy you a lot of nice dresses." After he finished speaking, he felt a little hot, and his exposed ear tips turned red.

"Yeah." Mu Wanwan also blushed a little, and his eyes were hot all week.

Mr. Long noticed the clothes on her, did he guess why she just didn't want to come out?

Mu Wanwan thought a little embarrassing, no, no, she has to adapt to the innocent and awkward dragon in front of her as soon as possible. They will have a long and long road in the future. Two people, there must be one who is not so shy.

When I entered the room, I saw that the enchantment was still burning, but the flame was much smaller than before, and I could see the contents vaguely.

Mu Wanwan frowned, looked at the little thing, thought of the way he was tweeting during the war, and stroked the enchantment heartily, "When will Mengmeng come out?"

"It will take a few days for Yu'er to transform into a phoenix egg, and it will take several months for it to hatch." Mr. Long also pressed his big palm on the barrier.