Part 16

The bullock cart was not walking fast, Mu Wanwan was wearing a drapery hat, and through a shallow layer of white gauze, he could still clearly see the outside scenery.

The tyrant's mansion is surrounded by high walls, and there is a barrier outside. A token must be available to penetrate the barrier to reach the outside world.

The barrier is almost transparent, almost invisible, but when walking through there, you can still feel a little different. Although Hongye seemed to be very lively, she didn't speak much along the way. Unless Mu Wanwan asked her some questions, she would pick and answer.

After leaving the tyrant's mansion, there were very few residents outside, and then driving the bullock cart for more than half an hour would be able to see the people going to and from the bazaar from a distance.

It's still early days. Most people are entering the bazaar. Mu Wanwan noticed that many people came here carrying a shoulder or carrying a basket. It looked like they were here to trade.

When the ox cart gradually moved forward, Mu Wanwan could see that there were still many elven clansman handles outside the bazaar. Everyone who wanted to enter stopped in front of the elves clansman. Mu Wanwan's heart jumped, shouldn't you have to go to a market and have to pay? Who can stand this?

But she hadn't slowed down before she saw Hongye stop the bullock cart, raised her eyes and smiled at her, "Madam, then you go to the market, I'll find a place to feed the cows, and then come back and wait for you. ."

Mu Wanwan was a little surprised, "Hongye, won't you go with me?"

Hongye took the bull rope, "Madam, I would like to go in with you too, but if you take me into the market with the bull cart, you will have to pay five more silver coins."

Mu Wanwan: "...A cow counts as money?"

Hongye touched the cow's head, "This cow is only a mortal cow. It only needs three silver coins. If it is up to the rank, the price will be increased."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Obviously, the markets in the memory of the original body don't need any entry fee. Why are there more money here? Is it so tricky?

Maybe it's because her expression is so funny, Hong Ye couldn't help but smile, "Madam, the fair price of the elves is already very cheap. Weak first-order monks like us only need two silver coins, and those ants like mortals even only need Two copper coins. But the market where the dwarves and the human race are closed has three silver coins for us."

Muwanwan black dog, and after bidding farewell to Hongye, he walked towards the gate of the market.

In fact, she was still a little nervous. She herself had only seen descriptions of elves in TV dramas and novels. Even in the memory of the original body, the elves I have seen over the years are counted by one hand.

The number of elves is actually not small, but it is not common.

As for the reason, we must introduce the distribution of this continent...

The distribution of this continent is very peculiar, like a large cat's foot. The largest one is the territory of the tyrant, that is, the territory of the dragon race. The four small feet that are separated are like four territories. They are divided by the monsters and the witches. Occupied by the Clan, Human Cultivation Realm, and the Special Life Alliance, there is seawater spreading between the five camp realms, and at the edge of the entire world, there is an abyss that cannot be seen to the end, and the abyss is a paradise for monsters.

Only the five races with strong racial strength are worthy of their own territory.

Although the elves are not weak, they are not strong. They have a long life, but they are few in number. Before this largest territory was occupied by the dragons, the elves had a forest of life like a paradise, and their tree of life. Also very healthy. Later, the war spread and the tree of life was threatened. They lost the war and had to surrender to the leadership of the dragon clan.