Part 35

After applying the medicine to Xiao Mao Tweet, it put on its wings and fragilely chirped twice before lying on the small handkerchief that Mu Wanwan had folded for him, covered with rags, and went to sleep peacefully.

Very well-behaved.

Mu Wanwan graciously stretched out a finger and touched the little white hair on Mao Chiu's head, which was very soft and fragile.

Mao Chiu's whole body is black and gray, and the tail is a bit long, as if wearing a small black vest, but there is a circle of white velvet on his head and neck. It looks like he is wearing a small scarf, and the beak is tender yellow, very cute. .

This kind of twee is very thin, but the size of her slap, it should be only a very young twee.

Moreover, according to its quiet and clingy personality, and according to its small size and not very wide beak, it should be a female tit?

Mu Wanwan moved in his heart, and gently touched his head with his fingertips, "I will call you Mengmeng from now on, right?"

She is actually a nameless name, and the few names she gave to tweeted are...

"Little Black", "Mao Tuan", "White Tweet", "Tweet Tweet", "Mengmeng"...

In this way, it seems that Mengmeng is better.

It's so small and so soft. When the skinny tweet is healed, she will feed her fatter and more hair. Doesn't it feel particularly cool to the touch? And it's so cute.

With a smile on the bottom of Mu Wanwan's eyes, he put the bag back, walked to the bed and took a look at Mr. Long, then lifted the quilt and looked at his tail. After making sure that everything was in order, he began to prepare to work.

She slept well last night, and she has plenty of spiritual power in her body. Taking advantage of the whole day today, she hurriedly cultivated more spiritual plants, and then she could exchange more money.

Mu Wanwan took out all the seedlings in the Qiankun bag, spent most of the day cultivating and cultivated fifteen seedlings. She thought about the remaining two and left them at home.

In this case, there are a total of 82 mature fruits in her hand. Feeding the dragon will have to feed tonight. It is estimated that it will consume a little bit. It is estimated that only 80 plants can be sold, but it is not bad.

Mu Wanwan comforted herself, and glanced at the sky outside, it was almost dark, but fortunately it didn't rain.

These days, she has not eaten three meals a day. One is because Mr. Long has been vomiting blood a few days ago and she has to take care of him, and the other is the level advancement. She is easily hungry when she is not at the previous level. Sometimes, It takes an hour to practice, and cooking is very time-consuming.

However, Mu Wanwan still maintains the habit of eating at least two meals a day. He still has to eat breakfast and dinner, and he ate the ling rice yesterday. Even if there is no ling rice to feed the dragon tonight, he will have to feed the dragon with ling fruit.

Mu Wanwan still remembered the look of Mr. Long's miserable tail last time because of lack of aura.

She rubbed her shoulders that were sore from sitting for a long time, got up and went to the kitchen.

She wants to cook something for herself and Xiao Tiao, Mr. Long, there is no Lingmi now, and she dare not eat Fanmi for him, just feed two Baizhen fruits later.

So, when it was getting late, Mr. Long, who finally woke up, couldn't wait to discover his spiritual knowledge, he saw this scene...

The lady did not sit on the side of the bed as usual. Instead, she sat on the edge of a table a little far away. On the table were simple fried greens, a bowl of rice, and two Lingguo.