Part 48

Mu Wanwan nodded, watching Uncle Zong's face suddenly becoming serious, but also a little nervous, "Have you not bought Jinjiang Grass and Ningxue Pill?"

Uncle Zong sighed and wiped his face with his hand, "Yes."

Mu Wanwan was a little disappointed, but it was okay, "Uncle Zong, it's okay, we can still cultivate Lingzhi."

Seeing that her first reaction was not to blame but to be relieved, Uncle Zong's expression softened a bit, "Actually, according to the past market, I can get seeds even if I can't buy Jinjiang grass."

He frowned as he said, "But this time, many dragon guards came to the auction to raise prices with each other, and the spiritual stones I brought were not enough."

Mu Wanwan said, "Dragon Guards?"

Uncle Zong said, "It's the guards of the Golden Dragon and White Dragon tribes. I guess there are some elders in their clan who want it."

"I'm not very clear." Uncle Zong sighed, "Since Master Aoqin took over the territory, all kinds of things have become more and more expensive."

Mu Wanwan's heart moved, "Uncle Zong, then... is the original Lord... a good person?"

Uncle Zong laughed for a moment when she heard her, "I haven't seen him before, but I heard that the former king was a very cruel person."

"I know a little bit." Yun'er rarely interjected, and even Uncle Zong was a little surprised at this moment, "Yun'er, you know?"

"Yeah." Yun'er smiled, "I wasn't from your Lion tribe at first, don't you remember? My father wanted to be a free orc wandering around, and my mother was with him. I remember that we just arrived in the north. In the land of humans, we just met the courtship season of the mermaid. We wanted to join in the fun, but we saw the Lord by chance."

"He took a lot of people to stand next to the beautiful mermaid princess..." Yun'er paused, as if reminiscing.

When Mu Wanwan heard her talk about Princess Mermaid, she suddenly felt as if she had been stabbed by something, and regretted why she had asked Zhalong about the past.

"Yes, Jun Shang stood next to the mermaid princess. At first he was talking, and then he didn't know what was going on, so he threw the person into the air, and then he had a fight with the mermaid."

Flew off?

That's the mermaid princess, how come Mr. Long doesn't pity Xiangxiyu so much? No wonder he is still a single old dragon for so many years.

Mu Wanwan couldn't tell how he felt in his heart, and he was inexplicably relieved!

Yun'er said that she had some lingering fears, "Fortunately, we were far away at the time. Father and the others reacted fast enough, otherwise there might be no me."

Uncle Zong touched her head, "Then you must have been terrified."

"It's okay, but it is precisely because of this incident that we randomly found a tribe to live." Yun'er bent her eyes, "I will meet you."

"Yun'er." Uncle Zong put his hands on her shoulders, and the two looked at each other affectionately.

Mu Wanwan, who was stuffed with a mouthful of dog food: "..."

She was not embarrassed to remind Zong Shu that the two of them are still here, seeing that they are still in a good relationship after so many years, and their mood is relaxed.

The two watched for a while, only to remember that Mu Wanwan still existed, and Uncle Zong was a little embarrassed.

"Don't talk about it." Uncle Zong smiled at her, took out some yellowed paper from his pocket and handed it to her, "Come on, take it."