Part 121

After watching Aunt Hua and Jiu Qing leave, Mu Wanwan quickly put the small box Jiu Qing gave her into the mustard space, feeling a little hot after loading.

A certain dragon wore a white brocade robe and walked towards her with a rather jealous taste...

In fact, he had always been brooding about the incident that Jiu Qing had prevented him from taking Mu Wanwan away, and the phrase "I like her very much" has never been forgotten.

Although he knew in his heart that they couldn't have anything, and that his behavior was really naive, he still couldn't control it.

Mastering Shang Mu Wanwan's hand, Mr. Long felt that his little lady's face was especially red today, and when he looked up at him, he was a little at a loss.

"Madam?" He seemed to feel something in his heart, pressing down the arc of his lips that raised unconsciously, "They're gone."

"Yeah." Mu Wanwan replied, holding him back.

Seeing her hair tossed by the cold wind on her temple, Mr. Long stretched out his hand to help her tidy it up, his voice was warm, "Let's go back and see Yu'er."

"Okay." She met his black eyes and curled her lips.

...

The old father would make some weird things to feed him every day. The big hair ball was much better than before, it was smaller than she looked before, and the breath of life was stronger.

In the days waiting for Mengmeng, apart from dealing with some post-war things, one person and one dragon spent almost all of their time together.

Most of the time, it's just "cultivation" sitting together...

Her current body is considered to be a spiritual creature. With previous experience, she broke through the third rank smoothly, and even her divine consciousness led some.

but......

"..." Mu Wanwan was rather helplessly perceiving the divine consciousness that wrapped her like a tide, and when he opened his eyes, he could see the forbearance of Mr. Long on the opposite side. After touching her, he immediately pretended to close it. Up.

What about teaching her to cultivate spiritual consciousness?

What kind of an expression do you want to make trouble with this...

His divine consciousness was also sticky and sticky around her weak strands of divine consciousness, and before she couldn't stand it first, the dragon's forehead leaked fine and dense sweat, which slipped down slightly. Eye sockets.

"Mr. Long..." Mu Wanwan was a little dizzy, stood up hard, and sat on his side a little shaky, "I'm a little tired."

Her breath was on her side, and Long did not continue the fake decoration. He suddenly opened his eyes, pulled her close to his arms with his long arms, and retracted his divine consciousness, and kissed her lips restrainedly.

There are still more than ten days.

Patience for more than ten days.

Looking at the end of his domineering start, Mu Wanwan thought he would have a deep kiss or something.

In fact, she has been mentally prepared these days, although most of the time she has been practicing and refining some low-level pill, Long also often goes out, but the two will still sleep together once or twice.

then......

Nothing happened!

Sometimes, I could feel that the dragon was about to be unbearable, but she was also a little embarrassed to take the initiative to say, but the dragon always braked her at the most ambiguous moments, and then used a kind of "re forgive." "How many days have you" looked at her with the eyes of the boss, making her feel a little scared while relieved?