Part 118

Mu Wanwan's soul fits perfectly with the wood spirit, and Aunt Hua has merged her soul with the wood spirit without much effort.

The newly fused wood spirit absorbed enough aura and looked like a small closed tender green flower bud from the outside.

"When the buds are fully opened, Wanwan will reincarnate successfully." Aunt Hua said.

Mr. Long deeply took Aunt Hua's words in his heart, and asked for some precautions, before he carefully held the small flower bud with the softest spiritual power, and arrived in the room where the fat tweet who was still in Nirvana was held. in.

In order to give his wife the best, he awkwardly expressed his idea of ​​wanting to exchange some brocades on credit in his puzzled eyes.

Chi Yan waved his hand and indicated that he could send him directly.

So Jiu Qing, who stayed in the restaurant to recuperate his injuries, was full of black lines and watched the peculiarly aesthetic dragon pick a tender brocade, made a baby swaddling thing, and put in the bud where Mu Wanwan was. .

She dared to say that if Wanwan woke up and knew that she was raised this way, she would be very speechless.

But Jiu Qing's speechlessness is far from the end.

In the early morning of the second day of Mu Wanwan's rebirth, it was rare to end everything. After falling asleep, she was suddenly awakened by a sound of "clanging rumbling". She frowned and pushed the door open and saw that the opposite side was originally closed tight The tight door was opened in a panic.

In her impression, although she cried a little bit in front of Wanwan, she was still very powerful, the Dragon King. His face was pale, the dark eyes hidden fear, and her arms were exclusively and tenderly holding a bud that was much larger than yesterday. , Hurriedly glanced at her, and went straight to Aunt Hua's room.

Jiu Qing stopped him...

Aunt Hua and Uncle Zong are exhausted these days, and finally the husband and wife get together to have a good rest. If there is nothing serious about Wanwan, it is not good to go directly to disturb them in the early morning.

The most important thing was that when they had dinner together last night, Uncle Chen was so excited that they don't bother today. He also set up an enchantment in front of the door of the room. The dragon guarding Wanwan and Baifeng naturally didn't know about it. .

Seeing her in the way, Mr. Long raised his brows, Junya's face gradually became cold, and her lips tightened.

"What's wrong with Wanwan?" Jiu Qing was a little hairy when he was stared at him, and hurriedly changed the subject.

When her voice fell, she heard the dragon carefully pointed the flower bud in her arms to her, "The color here has become lighter."

Jiu Qing glanced at it twice, "No."

"Look carefully." Mr. Long was very worried, "Here."

Jiu Qing twisted his eyebrows and looked at it carefully. Finally, at the top of the flower bud, he saw a little white point on a closed opening.

"Is the madam hungry? It's all faded." Mr. Long asked very worried.

Jiu Qing: "..."

Faced with such a "sharp" problem, she was speechless for a while.

Seeing that she didn't speak, the stingy certain dragon hugged the bud containing Mu Wanwan in his arms again, not letting Jiu Qingmo who wanted to reach out and touch it, and then slightly lowered his eyebrows, facing the bud like a complaint. Whispered, "You can't even tell her."