Part 107

His lips were dampened by his warm breath, and Mu Wanwan couldn't bear it and kissed the courageous dragon into a familiarity.

This was a bit too stimulating for the dragon, he only felt that his mind was blank, and when he came back to his senses, his wife had already slipped away.

"Bent." The wrist was pulled, Mr. Long rubbed her fragile neck with a big palm, her clothes were messy, and her voice was low, "I, I seem to be breaking through."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

She turned her head to look at his red cheeks, a little speechless for a moment.

Long was also very embarrassed, but only in contact with her spiritual sense just now, the dust on his heart seemed to be wiped away a little bit. He never felt that his life was so clear.

Want to break through, want to become stronger, want to give her a better life.

Mu Wanwan smiled, grabbed Mr. Long's hand, put it to his lips and kissed him, "I'm waiting for you here, and I will go to the Demon World when I come back?"

"Yeah." Long crow feather-like eyelashes were rolled up, and Mr. Long raised his eyes and curled his lips toward her.

The window opened abruptly, and a certain dragon didn't know what it was hiding. A gust of wind blew in front of Mu Wanwan, and the dragon was no longer in the room in the next instant.

A long chant came from my ears, clouds rose, and the sky darkened.

Mu Wanwan stroked the blown hair, pressed the hot temperature on the cheek below, closed his eyes, and probed out his spiritual sense...

The range has been expanded several times compared to before, and it has become much stronger, even giving her the feeling that she is about to break through to the fifth rank. Compared to the divine consciousness that could only diffuse in one room before, she can now diffuse to a hundred meters away.

Mu Wanwan sighed lightly and pressed her soft lips. Thinking of what he said just now, her mind gradually settled down.

She picked up the jade slip on one side, and carefully looked at the map and introduction of Yifa City. She probably had a few thoughts in her heart...

Yifa City is on the edge of the Demon Realm, close to the abyss. The resources there are very backward in the entire Demon Realm. There are no vegetation or minerals, and the soil is very barren. The only advantage is that there is a dragon forbidden land, and there is a barrier around it. , Will not be invaded by monsters in other cities, and it is safe to live in it.

However, Yifa itself is barren, and there are generally no other city monsters to invade, so Yifa has very few monsters, basically it is no different from the empty city.

Mu Wanwan rubbed his head, Ao Qin and the Wu Clan joined forces, and they couldn't easily let go of Mr. Long. This trip to Yifa City would probably be accompanied by a **** storm. It is better for Yifa to be an empty city, at least not to kill those innocent monsters because of some fighting.

After seeing the news, the pressure in her heart became stronger, as if it was a sharp sword that would fall at any time, making her a little anxious.

"Tweet!" Mengmeng, who had been staying outside the door before, probably noticed her emotional anxiety, moved in and touched her hand with her much bigger wings.

Tweet will protect Wanwan!

Mu Wanwan slapped the furry, looked at the clouds and rain roaring outside the window, sighed, stood up and closed the window.

It's no use rushing, it's better to think about what she can do.

He husband... After the divine consciousness blended, she became much stronger, maybe she could try to refine some fifth-order pills?