The Lost of Mila

(F.Y.I:  I know that this is not the way that Mila left Rumplestilitskin. But I can't quite remember how it went, so I'm going to make it up. It's still going to involve Hook and all that, but its going to be a little different. sorry! also, this is before Rumplestilitskin becomes the dark one)

another few years later, when Sienna was eight years old and Baelfire was seven, Mila left the house, saying that she was going off to sell the wheat. Rumplestilitskin sat around all day waiting for her. Finally, when the sun began to set, he decided to go out and find her. He left the children at the neighbors', then set out to find her. he was just passing the pub, when he heard a woman scream from inside. he ran in and found, Mila! she had a large glass and she was laughing at a man with short brown hair, brown eyes, a earing  in one ear, and long coat with a sword swinging at his side. Rumplestilitskin watched as  his wife leaned in close to the man and kissed him on the cheek. He felt his blood boiling as he went over to the man, grabbed his shoulder, yanked him outside, and pushed him down onto the ground.

"how DARE you allow my wife to touch you!" He shouted at the man, beating him with his cane.  Mila came running out.

"Rumplestilitskin! Stop it! You're hurting him!" Mila pulled him off. Rumplestilitskin advanced on her, his cane raised above his head, as if to hit her.

"You betrayed me! The pain I bring to him is nothing compared to what you have done to me!" He shouted. Then he reached into her chest and pulled out her heart.  "Now you will feel the pain that you caused me." He held it tight. Mila was breathing hard, trying to maintain her consciousness.

"Mama? Papa? What are you doing?"  A little voice was heard. They turned and saw a small little shape with long brown hair. Sienna. The little girl had been curious on why her Papa had been gone so long and she decided to sneak out and find him. Rumplestilitskin paid no attention as he crushed Mila's heart in his fist. Mila began to sob, not with much sadness, but little joy to see the love of her life, the dark haired man and her beautiful daughter. Then she fell and died. "Mama!" Sienna ran over and leaned her head on her mother's chest to listen to her heartbeat. There was none. Sienna began to sob. "Mama, Mama." She cried. Rumplestilitskin put his hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it off. She turned around violently, her small face twisted with anger. "You did this! You killed my mother!" She ran away, tears streaming down her face. The stranger sighed as he looked at Mila's corpse. He looked just as angry as Sienna.

"You not only killed a young girl's mother, you also killed the love of my life. She left you because you were a coward! She hated you! And even if its the last thing I do,  I will kill you!"

"and who are you with such an ambition?" Rumplestilitskin sneered, pulling out his sword.

"The name is Hook. Captain Hook." the stranger pulled out his own sword. The two men fought long and hard, until Rumplestilitskin managed to get behind Hook and conked him on the head, knocking him unconscious.

"Let that be a warning. Never bother my family again." Then he walked away.