Confronting Regina

Sienna's POV

I stood in my dream. I didn't know where I was. All I saw was open area. Then, i saw a small boy. He looked about ten years old. 

"Hello?" I called. He turned around. He looked familial, like someone I knew. 

"Hello. I'm Henry." He told me.

"I'm Sienna. " I told him. I walked up to him and then I realised who he looked like. "Baelfire?"  I asked..

Emma's POV

I heard Henry yelling and ran to him. He was sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes. 

"Henry? Are you okay?" I asked him. 

"I'm okay. Just a weird dream." He told me. 

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked him. I was trying to be a good mom. 

"There was this girl. She said her name was Sienna." He told me. "She called me, Baelfire, the I was sucked into some kind of portal and woke up. " he was dreaming of Sienna? And she thought he looked like her missing little brother? Weird. 

"Well you just saved me from having to hit the snooze button a few thousand times." I told him, ruffling his hair. "I'm going out for a bit." I told him. "Stay here with Marg Margaret." 

"Where you going?" He asked me. 

"I'm going to see your mom." I told him. "She has something of Gold's and he wants it back." Then I left without another word. I drove over to pick up Gold, then we went to Regina's where Gold bust the door down and went right up to her.

"Where is she?!" He shouted . "Where's my daughter?'l" Regina didn't fllinch. 

"You can have her back you know. She's completely useless anyway." then the girl appeared on the couch, her arms crossed on her chest, her hair spread out behind her elegantly. She looked like something straight out of Henry's Fairy Tale book. Me. Gold ran to her and cupped her cheek in his hand. She didn't stir.

"What have you done to her?!" He shouted. 

"Oh hush!" Regina said. "She's just under a sleeping curse. It can be easily broken with true love's kiss." Mr. Gold's face fell. He went over to his daughter and kissed her on the forehead, as I had done to Henry and it counted as true love's kiss. It didn't work.

"Why didn't it work?" David asked.

"Why isn't she waking up?" I asked.

"Because our relationship is not true love." He told us, trying to lift her up, but he couldn't with his cane. David went and lifted her up. "She hated me." Me. Gold told us as we left the house and headed back to my car. "I just wanted her back to prove to her that I changed. That I'm a better man. But I can't." 

"Well, she has to have true love somewhere! " David said as he lay Sienna down in the back seat, her head on Mr. Gold's lap. "Didn't she have some kind of boyfriend or something?" 

"She did. But I sent him far away. And it's impossible for him to come back. I don't even know where to look." Mr. Gold looked like he repented his life. I felt bad for him. We took the girl to his shop where we lay her in a we in his apartment in the back. That's when Henry and Mary Margaret came by. Henry immediate ran over to the girl.

"Mom!" He said. "This is the girl from my dream! The one who called me Baelfire!" Mr. Gold looked  bewildered. 

"She was in your dream? And called you Baelfire?" He asked Henry. Henry nodded, and Mr. Gold turned away, his eyes filling with tears.