May I Play With This One?

Sarah's POV

I came too a few minutes later. I opened my eyes just a slit so that I could see. The Joker was dragging me behind him, carrying me by my bound arms. I looked around and saw only bare, concrete walls as we went. I opened my eyes a little more and looked to the front. I could see the ends of purple dresses and saw long brown hair running down the two backs. I felt so weak. I closed my eyes once more, but listened to the conversation.

"Oh the power that she withheld! All of it wasted on her precious goodness!" I could hear a voice like Sienna's cackle. Angel.

"Um, Your Highness?" I heard the Joker stutter. I almost chuckled. It was the first time I'd ever heard the Joker be afraid. He wasn't the type to be afraid. Perhaps with someone of great power and magic such as Angel frightened him. I didn't hear what Angel said, but I heard whispering. Then I heard the other me speak.

"Her Majesty as deemed you unworthy to speak to her directly. What is so important that you waste her time?" Yeesh, talk about Angel being a bit full of herself. Was Sienna like that too? I hadn't known her long enough to determine this. Perhaps her rescuing me from the Joker's first attempt to capture me was a reflection on how she wasn't self-centered. Or maybe it was just a reaction and she wouldn't have done it, had she had another split second. I wasn't sure. But I listened to the Joker's question.

"I was wondering, may I play with this one? She's such a pretty thing. It'd be a shame to let such a beautiful article go to waste." I almost gulped as fear ran through my body. I heard more whispering, then heard NegaSarah say.

"Her Majesty gives you her permission to do what you please. However, she advises you to remember that unless a strong enough spell is placed upon one, we can feel anything that is inflicted upon our good sides, unless we ourselves inflict it. So I encourage you to go slow." I couldn't see her, but I knew she had to be smiling. I felt a shiver go down my back. This was not going to be fun. At least, not for me.