Over the Town Line

(Alright! Please don't kill me! I'm updating! By the way, this all does not apply do the creepy atmosphere thing. I'm still working on that)

Third Person POV

Regina watched Darren chased Sienna through the woods. She felt the need to get rid of the girl. Rumpelstiltskin was bad enough, but with his daughter? Regina could easily see as Sienna teleported herself into a tree and kept running from Darren that this girl was just as powerful as her father. Then Regina saw her chance. She teleported the two to the town line, where Sienna ran over, then stopped. Darren stopped just in time. They could see a gold shimmer go over Sienna and she looked down at herself.

"How did I get here?" She asked, sounding confused.

"Sienna?" Darren asked cautiously. She turned on her heel and looked at him like he was stupid. 

"Who's Sienna? I'm Angel." She said, stepping back into town and pushing past Darren. She passed Regina and waved her fingers.

"Hey Madame Mayor. " then Regina disappeared.  Darrow was confused. What just happened? They knew that if you crossed the town line, you'd for get who you were. But she had a necklace that made sure she didn't forget. Darren thought back to her, and remembered that in the forest, she had the necklace on and when she crossed the line, she didn't. Where had it gone? Darren ran to Mr. Gold's shop, where Rumplestiltskin panicked when he didn't see Sienna with Darren.

"Where's my daughter?!" He shouted. Darren bent over and had to catch his breath.

"She- she - crossed the town line." Then he fell, just as Sienna sauntered in. 

"Hi dad." She greeted as she headed to the back apartment. 

"Sienna?" Her father asked. Once again, she turned on her heel and looked at him in surprise. 

"Dad it's me, Angel. Your daughter? Jesus it's like no one can remember who I am today." Then she continued her walk. 

(Yes I know short chapter but early and changing chapter so leave me alone! I'm tired!)