She's Awake

*Magic Time Skip Because I Don't Want This Story To Go On For Five Million Years. Skipping All The Way Neverland*(also Henry is Henry and Peter Pan is Peter Pan. Not switched)

Sienna's POV

"So, I'm under a sleeping curse, and I can only see you in my dreams?" I asked Henry. We had been talking for a  long time. He told me that my little brother, Baelfire, had grown up and was Henry's father. I also learned that Henry had been kidnapped by the little bastard Peter Pan and had to be saved by his mom, Prince Charming, Snow White, who were apparently his grandparents, my father, the dirty no good pervert Captain Hook, and get this, Ex Queen Regina, who apparently adopted him. Weird! And now that they were all back together, including Bae, or Neal as everyone called him now apparently, they had to get off the island. 

"Yeah." Henry continued. "And you can only be woken up by true love's kiss." 

"True love's kiss?" I asked. "Then I can never be woken up. For my true love was sent far away by my father." 

"Who's your father? Maybe he can bring him back." Henry was ever the optimist. 

"My father is Rumplestiltskin." I said. Then Henry woke up

Emma's POV

I saw Henry waking up, gasping, and I knew something had happened between him and Sienna. She seemed to follow him in his dreams. They had become best friends.

"Henry!" I said, running over. "What happened?" 

"I think I found my aunt." He told me. I thought on this, and he was right. Neal was Sienna's brother and Henry's father, so that would make Sienna Henry's aunt. "Just surprised me. That's all." He said. I patted his back as everyone else started to wake up. We were packing up the camp stuff when we heard someone crashing through the woods. We all turned and held our weapons at ready, when a lost boy came through.

"What do you want?" Regina asked. The boy held up his hands.

"I come in peace." He said. "My name is Darren. I need to speak with Rumplestiliskin." Gold came out and looked at the boy.

"You've been here the whole time?" He asked Darren. Neal came out too. 

"Darren? Is that really you?" He asked.

"Are you Baelfire? Sienna must be thrilled to know you're alive." The boy said, smiling.

"Is anyone going to tell us who this boy is?" Regina asked. Gold held up his hand.

"Hold your fire." He said. "This boy, is my daughter's true love." We all looked at  Darren. He had scruffy brown hair, bright blue eyes, and he limped. His skin was tan and he looked to be about eighteen years old, two years older than Sienna. We had all been sure that the girl was a lost cause, but Gold wouldn't give up. He kept her locked away in a spare bedroom in his apartment. Neal hadn't even see her yet. But now he was saying that this crazy looking boy was her true love? 

"Alright then. I guess he can come with us." I said. Then hopped onto Hook's ship and sailed back to Storeybrook.

Third Person POV

Rumplestiltskin quickly got off the ship and dragged Darren to his shop, where Belle was waiting for him and Neal close behind. They were all eager to see Sienna awake again. The rest of the gang wasn't too far behind. Rumplestiltskin slowly waved his hand and the door opened. And there she was. Sienna. She was lying on the bed, arms crossed on her chest, hair laid out perfectly, same as before. Only this time, instead of the clothes that she had been wearing back in the enchanted forest, she wore a silk nightgown that was loaned to her by Belle. Neal went in first. He has was the one who had not seen Sienna the longest. He went over and set his hand on her head. It felt cool. A tear ran down his face. He finally found her. After so many years of running, being chased, trying to get away, he had finally found his sister. The one who had cared about him with everything she has. Then Darren came over. She looked so beautiful in his eyes. He brushed her hair back, leaned down, closed his eyes, and kissed her. When he stood back up, they all waited a moment. Then she opened her eyes wide, gasped a breath of air, then sat up, yelling

"Regina!" And she reached at her side for the knife that was always there, but instead, hit the bed. Darren cried tears of joy, Neal laughed and hugged her, Rumplestiltskin smiled and cried, and everyone else cheered. She looked confused. "What the hell happened?" She asked. "Where am I? Last thing I remember was, the baby, the wardrobe, then..." she saw Regina and tried t to lunge at her, trying to get a fight going, but Neal and Darren held her back.

"Whoa! Sienna! It's okay!" Neal said. "We're all  friends now." She looked at him like he was crazy. Then her face softened and tears wet her eyes.

"Baelfire? Is that you? My sweet little brother?" She cried, hugging as tight as she could so he wouldn't get away again and sobbed into his shirt. Then she pulled back. "What the hell is going on?" She asked. 

"It's a long story." David said. Sienna looked at him surprised. 

"Prince James? Last time I saw you, you were putting the baby in the wardrobe. And Snow White, you were kneeling over his dead body." She told them.

"Well that baby is all grown up and her name is Emma." Mary Margaret said as she put her arm around Emma. Sienna looked at her in surprise. 

"So that's the saviour? Wow, I've been gone for a long time!" She said. "Someone needs to catch me up!" And they all sat down and told her the whole story. 

(She's awake! Holy crap! Can someone tell me that I did a good job and that this chapter was funny, because I don't know about y'all, but I needed a serious comic relief! Too much serious stuff! Also, thank you all for about 600 reads! Holy crap! You guys rock my world! This is my mod popular story and I love starting off the week with it because I love to read all of your comments and see your lovely profile faces!)