Angel Finds the Necklace

Angel's POV

I sat in the hospital waiting room, using my keys to scratch the paint off the arm of the chair in anxiety,  waiting for the doctor to come and tell me that John was failing and wasn't dead. John Croffman cannot be dead! That's when the doctor walked in. I jumped up and ran over to him.

"Is John alright? Tell me he's alive!" I asked the doctor.  He shook his head, and my heart dropped. The doctor led me to John's room and they gave me some time alone. I stood there, just staring at his cold dead eyes, knowing they will never open again. That's when I saw something glinting from his breast pocket. I reached in and pulled out a necklace that had a silver chain and a blue gem hanging from it. There was something engraved on the back. It read

To Sienna, the love of my life, Darren. I threw the stone on the ground. It glowed. What the hell!? Who was this Sienna chick!? And what the hell does she have to do with me!?  Maybe that Darren guy knows something. I took the stone and put it in my pocket. He'd have to know something about it. Then I got in my car and drove to Dad's shop. I burst in through the door and he looked up and smiled.

"Angel. What a nice surprise." He said, coming over. I held up my hand.

"Can it Old Man." I said. "Do you know a guy named Darren in town? I gotta ask him something." Dad looked really happy about it for some reason. 

"Darren lives with his family down on Ferry Dr. " he told me. I drove down and found the address. Then I knocked on the door and a woman wearing a long flowery skirt and a blue shirt with a collar answered. She smiled at  me.

"Why hello Sienna. Have you come to see Darren? I haven't seen you around in a while." I walked past her, so tired of being called Sienna. I saw a boy who looked years older than me.

"Are you Darren?" I asked him. He nodded,

"Hey Si- Angel. What's up?"he asked. I pulled the necklace out of my pocket and handed it to him. 

"This necklace was for your girlfriend. I found it in my dead boyfriend's pocket. What's up with that?" I asked. He shrugged,

"I don't know. You, I think that it would look very nice on you. Let's try it on." He took the necklace and leaned forward to put it on me, but I wasn't stupid! I smacked him across the face.

"Buzz off pervert! My boyfriend just died and I am not in the mood." Then I left, leaving Darren alone. 

Rumpelstiltskin's POV

I was in my shop when Darren came in, waving a necklace around.

"I got the pendant! Angel found it!" He shouted, bringing it to me. I took it and smiled.

"Now my daughter can return." I murmured.