The Curse

I concentrated hard. I'd been doing this for the last few days, and it got easier over time, but it was still hard. Finally, I got it. The vision. For weeks, I'd been practicing how to project a screen so that I could see what was going on in the world. I had learned that Snow White and Prince James were having a baby. I also learned that the Evil Ex Queen Regina was going to set a curse in the entire land to destroy Snow White's happiness. I thought it was a bit rash, but at the moment, I was ready to join her. I wanted to destroy Prince James', Princess Cinderella, and Prince Thomas' happiness. They took away the last of my family. I also wanted to ruin father's. He took away my mother, my brother, the love of my life, my home, and my chance of escaping. But still, to curse everyone? She wanted to send everyone to a land where happy ever afters didn't exist.  I learned from my vision that there would be saviour, Snow White and Charming's daughter Emma, who would save everything. That's when I decided to save myself from the curse. I knew father would be doing the same thing. For years I despised my magic and now I was teaching myself how to use It. I ended up enchanting my gem that Darren had given so that when I wore it in the new world, I would remember everything and be able to help the saviour. Soon, the curse hit. I could see it from miles away. I opened my vision, and saw that Snow White was giving birth! She couldn't give birth! I had learned that Gepetto had built a magical tree that would only take one to the otherworld. The plan was to have the pregnant Snow White go through and be able to care for the baby. I had to get there. If I tried hard enough, I could possibly enchant the tree to take me in and follow the baby. I teleported myself there and ran to Snow White's bedroom, where I found no one. They must have decided to go through with the plan and put Emma I the tree by herself. I grabbed one of Prince Charming's swords and ran down the hall to the nursery. I had been watching this house for so long, I knew it better than my own manor. I fought my way through all the men who tried to stop me. I dashed past a woman in white. Snow White. She must be having trouble getting to the tree while Charming had gone ahead.  I contiued down the hall and right to Charming, when I saw him putting the baby in the tree.

"James stop!" I shouted, but it was too late. He shut the doors, and the baby was gone. He turned around and saw me, then he was stabbed. I covered my gasp in horror. I hid behind the doorway. As the guards ripped open the door to the wardrobe, but didn't see the baby. She was in the other world, all by herself. But I could see James smiling. At least she had a chance. Where she was going to end up in the other world, I had no idea, but I hoped it was somewhere safe. Then, Snow White made her way in. She kneeled next to James and sobbed. I went to her and put my arm around her. "I'm so sorry for your lost." I told her, with no other words in my head. She cried into y shoulder, and I held her close.

"Oh please." We heard a familiar voice ring out. "You won't even remember who he was, let alone that you loved him." We both looked up and saw Regina. I stood and held my sword, but she pushed me against the wall, ropes growing out of it and tying me up. Then, a portal, similar to the one that took Bae, appeared above our heads. 

"Where are we going?" Snow White asked Regina.

"Someplace horrible." She said with glee.  Then we were all sucked up into the portal.

"I'm coming Baelfire." I whispered. Then, we were caught up in a swirling twister of purple smoke. I could see Snow White, her hair getting shorter, her clothes changing. I saw Prince James, his uniform turning into a light blue gown with a tie in the back., the blood disappearing. Then, it all stopped, and I landed on hard rock. It was black and seemed to be some kind of road. I looked around and gone was the nursery, and there was a town and people just walking around as if nothing happened. And there was Regina, standing in the middle of it. She looked around happily, then came to me and scowled.

"How did you of all people escape the curse?" She asked.

"I- I don't know!" I shouted back, scrambling to get up. She reached in a pocket of a coat that she wore and pulled out a scroll.

"Well, I hate to use the last of my magic, but I can't have you running around fixing everything.l the she read off the scroll. The panick in my ear (that and the only sleeping spell online I could find was one to help me sleep.) wouldn't let me here what she said, but soon, I felt drowsy, and fell to the goround. The last thing I saw was Regina's gloating face.

"Night night sleeping beauty." She said. The I was out.

Regina's POV

Rumplestlititskin's daughter fell asleep nearly instantly after I read the spell. I just couldn't have her running around, trying to break the curse. People came rushing over instantly when they saw her fall.

"Oh my goodness! What happened?" Snow White asked.

"I'm not sure. She just fell, Mary Margaret." I told her. Mary Margaret would be her name in this world. Snow White looked at me strangely, then pulled out her cell phone and dialled the hospital.

"Hello? Doctor Whale? We have an emergency! Yeah, there this girl here,she just fell, we don't know what happened, thank you." Then she hung up. Meanwhile, more people began to father around, including my Huntsman, who was Sheriff in this town. 

"Is everything alright Madame Mayor?" He asked,

"Everything is fine Graham. The ambulance is on it's way.." I told him. He nodded, unsure, then went to clear the crowd of people away from the girl. That's when the ambulance showed up. Paramedics hopped out wit a stretcher and laid her on it. I climbed in after them and went to the hospital with her. They hooked her up to all kinds of tubes.  I looked around, and what did I see? Why Prince Charming, lying there in a coma. My new life was off to a great start!

(Now we're in our world! Wow! This story is going in a great direction! I will let you all know that I'm am skipping quite a bit,,solely because then this story wouldn't be finished until the show was done being aired. It will skip to just a little bit after  Emma breaks the curse. I wil add Season Four when I can. Also thank you all so much for 401 reads! I will see you at this story on Sunday!)