Bigger Than Papa or Worse Than Papa?

Father brought us to a spot in the woods where there was one cottage and few childreren were playing with their wooden swords. 

"You two wait here. I have some business to take care of." He told us. Then he went to the cottage Bae and I entered the area, and everyone took one glance at us and fled.  Bae sighed and plopped himself on a fallen tree. I leaned against another standing tree  and sighed.  Ever sine Father became the Dark One and had started to kill people, the rest of the childreren became very afraid. They thought that we were dangerous. Suddenly, a girl about Bae's age came up and called his name. I'd never seen her before.

"Baelfire!" She called. He turned ad sighed again.

"Get out of here Marissa. I'm dangerous. WE'RE dangerous." He told her. I nodded.

"I don't believe that you're dangerous. Well, maybe you with a sword if I'm on your bad side." She told me. I  chuckled at that. She wasn't wrong. "And. I don't believe that you're papa is dangerous either. I saw him make the truce on the battlefield. He led all of us back home." Marissa had been a solider. Most girls were left at home, to care for the younger childreren and such, but others,  like her were taken when we were of age or a little older. Darren would have gone, but he had a limp that would have caused his downfall. The General had been determined to end the war, not heartless. 

"And he's getting worse everyday." Bae told Marrisa, continuing our conversation about father. I nodded.

"I watched him kill a man for accidentally stepping on my foot when he couldn't see where he was going because he had a great big ceramic pot that he was taking to his wife as a present. Just two days ago. I took the  pot to the woman and she had four small children whom she couldn't handle by herself."  I told them. Bae nodded this time, then continued.

"He promised me that if I found a cure, he would take it. But I  don't know where to start." I was surprised to hear this. They must hav made this agreement after I went to bed last night.

"The Ogorum!" She exclaimed. "I heard about it in the trenches. The other soldiers were talking about it. It's the original power."

"Bigger than Papa or worse than Papa?" Bae asked her.

"Bigger than anything." She told us. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then we heard  a stick crack and we knew father was coming back. "I hav to go. Good luc to the both you." " the she ran off as father came over.

"What? Your friend didn't want to say hello?" He asked as if he was  offended.

"You frighten them." I told him.

"What is there to be frighten of Sienna?" He exclaimed. Bae gestured to his boots.

"the stains on your boots." He said. I looked down and  I saw blood on his boots.

"Oh yes that, um, we need a new maid." He told us. I gasped and Bad shouted

"Gods no!" 

"She  heard us talking about the knife!"

"She was mute!" I sputtered. "She couldn't hav told anybody!" Father looked as though he was thinking on this. 

"Even mutes can draw pictures." Then he walked away, leaving us in utter shock and disgust.

(Okay, b4 I go slightly mushy, can I just tell the Sienna's name is pronounced Syenna. Not Seenna. I I was told that's how people pronounce and I'm sorry if I didn't eai that earlier.  I literally just thought of the name and that's how I spelled it. Also, I want to thank you all SO much for the 138 reads I got on this story. I never expected so many right off the bat. So thank you all, so much. You're the best)