She Was Scared. She Was Worried

Gold looked at the dust that filled his hand that had once been Angel's heart. Meanwhile, the Joker, who had sat in his little cage that Sienna had made cowering, was now sitting there pouting. Darren looked at him, walked over, reached through the bars, grabbed the Joker by his collar, and pulled his face close, Darren snarling in anger.
"Where's her heart!?" Darren screamed, slamming the Joker against the bars over and over again. "TELL ME NOW!" The Joker winced every time he hit the bars. Then he said,
"Look kid, I don't know! Angel didn't tell me nothing! Heck, she came to me in a dream!" Darren threw him on the concrete floor and turned away from him in disgust. Joker sat up and put his hand to the back of his head.
"But I do know, that she kept it in the basement. That's where she was keeping Sienna, so I would assume that she would have put the heart down there too, in a safe location." Darren turned to listen, then looked to Gold, who was staring at the dust in his hand.
"Then let's head to the basement." He said quietly. Then they all followed him out of the room and down the hall, where they found what had once been the locked door, was now a just a gaping hole in the wall. The door that had been there was now lying on the ground, half of it gone and a fire burning the rest away, a big black spot that looked like it was cut in half, probably burned in half by the fire. The doorway had a huge spot in the middle where the sides of the doorway were blasted off and made a circle, black surrounding the doorway. Gold looked at Sarah and Darren, who were staring in shock at the damage. Gold turned back.
"This must have been why she wasn't able to fight. She used what little magic she had left to get herself  out. She was angry." Then they continued down the stairs, carefully avoiding the smoldering footsteps that were pointing all the way to the room where Sienna lay dead. Sarah looked around for a light when they got to the bottom and found broken glass. That must have used to be the light bulb. Gold used his magic and made a small fire in his hand. Then they spread around, staring at the burning, well, everything. There were chains that were ripped and marks of fire everywhere, as if someone had been trying to burn through the walls. Sarah stared at the marks, shocked at the anger and frustration that this must have caused. Then she heard it. Faint, very faint, but there. A whisper, then a vision. There was a girl, Sienna. The basement was intact and bare. She was sitting in the dark, staring at the ground, her wrists in chains. And wetness on her face. Tears.
"This is all my fault." She whispered. "If I hadn't been so jealous of Sarah..." Then a scream of terror. Sarah could hear herself screaming from the room where the Joker had taken her. Sienna looked up. "Sarah?" She began to pull at her chains, her hands burning. "SARAH!!" Silence, except for the rustling of chains. The basement was buried so deep, she couldn't be heard. Sienna's worried face twisted into anger and she pulled at her chains with all her might and busted free. She obviously couldn't see, otherwise Sarah knew that she would have dashed up the stairs immediately. She just knew it. Sienna screamed in anger threw fire everywhere, scorching the walls and knocking out the light bulb and burning the cord that turned it on. She then looked straight at the stairs, then ran up them, her feet leaving a burning trail behind her. Sarah followed and watched as she ran right into the door, falling back down the stairs. She lay on the ground and tossed her hair angrily. Then from her hands came fire, burning bright, scorching the floor next to her. Then she aimed her hands at the door and filled the small staircase with fire and burning the door off. Sarah followed her all the way to where the battle was going on and watched as Sienna put her ear to the door, then whispered, watch out. And the vision was gone. Sarah found herself back in the smoldering basement. Gold and Darren looked at her.
"Sarah? Are you alright?" Gold asked, going up to her. She was breathing hard, looking stunned.
"She was scared. She- she was worried. Worried about..." Sarah trailed off.Gold gripped her shoulders.
"Why was she scared? What was she worried about?" he pleaded. Sarah looked at him.
"Me. She was worried about me."