Angel

Rumpelstiltskin's POV

i couldn't believe this. My daughter was someone completely different. She didn't even have the same name! Angel. What a small name. She certainly didn't seem like an angel. As I watched her the next few days, she wore dark clothing and hung out in shady places. I had seen her come home drunk more than once. She would hang out at the Rabbit Hole, a bar of all places. And the way she acted, you'd think that she'd live in this world her whole life! Driving around, staying as far away from me as possible, going out with shady friends. Okay, maybe the second one wasn't different, but it was bad. Darren explained that Sienna had a necklace that could control whether or not she remembers who she is. I searched everywhere I could think of for that necklace, but to no avail. I searched from her favourite places like the woods, her room, Granny's, to her least favourite places, like Marco's workshop. It was no where to be found. Then I thought of what Darren had told me. He told that she said that she was Angel, and then "hey Madame Mayor." There was only one person in town who could be called Madame Mayor. Regina. I decided to confront her, but I was stopped. By my daughter. No, by Angel. She seemed to be under some sort of spell that kept me away from Regina. Every time I tried to leave the house to go and see her, Angel would stop me. One day, she went too far. I was going out, when I realized, I didn't know where Sienna was. She would always tell me where she was going, but ever since she became Angel, I'd have to make her tell me. But today, she snuck out early. I immediately drove out to find her. I saw Darren looking for her as well, so I picked him up in my car and we searched together. Soon, we reached Angel's favourite place, the Rabbit Hole. We went in and were immediately greeted with loud rock music, drunk men, and pool tables. I went straight up to the bar tender and gave him my meanest face.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked, getting to the point immediately. The man looked me over and grinned.

"Ello Mr. Gold." He said. "Now, I'd love to answer ya, but I need to know one thing. Who is yur daughter?" He slurred his words. He was as drunk as any man here.

"Her name is Sienna, but she goes by Angel. Long chestnut hair, bright blue eyes like an ocean, freckle on her left cheek." The man looked like he was thinking.

"Oh Angel!" he exclaimed. "yeah I saw er. She just left out with Johnny Croffman. (I made him up. I'm not going to say who he is in the other world, because I have no imagination) Nice fella. Good hair." Then he went back to wiping the counter. I went out the front door and looked around for her car. I saw that it was parked around the back of the building, so that's where I went. I didn't see her, until I looked in the car. There was Angel, lying on top of man, making out with him, his hands nearly touching her butt. I opened the door, and they looked up, her hair a mess and his face covered in bright pink lipstick.

"Dad! What are you doing here!?" she asked, completely mortified.

"Get. Out. Of. That car. Now." He said. Angel got off the man and he crawled out of the car, followed by Angel, who was wearing a navy shirt with a matching skirt, a denim vest, and black platform heels with navy straps across the top. Her hair was curled and pulled back with navy headband. Her eyeshadow was a dark blue and she had on bright pink lipstick that was smeared. She looked slightly intoxicated. So did the man, who was wearing a white shirt, a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and black boots. I could see a motorcycle helmet lying in the car and he had a stubble. "Sienna, what has happened to you? You were such a good child! I need to get to Regina so that I can fix this." I told her. She stomped her foot and stepped right up to me, grabbing me by the nape of my shirt.

"Listen here, dad." She snarled. "My name is Angel.  I don't know who the hell this Sienna girl is, but she's not me. Second, if you can't handle who I am, then maybe I should just move out!" Then she got in her car and drove away.

(hey guys! I just wanted to say a huge thank you! I've got over 985 reads and 80 votes! How nutso is that! Thank you all so much!)