A Car Pulls Into Storeybrook

"Sienna!" Darren ran to her and embraced her. Sienna embraced him back.

"Oh, Darren," she whispered. "You saved me." Then she looked down at the ground. Darren became concerned. He didn't want to see the love of his life sad.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked lovingly. She buried her face into his shoulder and sobbed.

"I've been Angel for so long, she's the evil side of me. I know that she's in there, fighting to get out. I want to be her." Sienna sobbed harder. "Someone DIED for my sake! My father killed John Croffman to try and save me! It's all my fault!" She cried and cried. Darren sat down on the bridge and took her into his lap. 

"No, no Sienna. Don't think like that. John Croffman was an awful man who tricked you into doing horrible things." He whispered. He didn't want her to believe this, even if it was true. Then she gasped and sat up. 

"Father!" Then she ran all the way home, where she found her father tidying up the shop. She ran over to him an embraced him. Rumplestiltskin was shocked at first, then slowly hugged her back.

"What's all this about, eh?" He asked her. Sienna's tears became tears of joy.

"Father I'm back." She whispered. "It's me, Sienna." Rumpelstiltskin couldn't quite believe this for a second, then smiled and laughed as his own tears of joy ran down his face. Belle heard the ruckus coming from the shop and came to see what it was all about. When she heard that Sienna was free from the curse, she was just as happy as any of them. In fact, they were all so happy, that they didn't know, about the car that pulled into Storeybrook, on it's way to Gold's Shop.

(Hey TheRealSJ10. Your chapters next...)