Powers?

I sat in my bed for days, weeks, months. I had lost all track of time since Bae was gone. I barely ate. My father came to bring me food and drink, but all i did was shoo him away. Darren came often to the window, coming in and holding me close as I cried for hours, the tears never seeming to end. I couldn't believe my brother was gone. Father told the village that we were attacked and Bae had died, so we got many visitors. Most of them were for me, as the village hated father, but all I I did was get angry. Broken glass covered my floor from the small figurines father gave me that I had thrown at the people who came to see me. Then one day, father came in, with something other than food. News.

"My dear," he said. "I know this village gives us both harsh and painful memories. And as the Dark One, I feel that you and I need a much grander place to live. Somewhere where we can take our minds off things. Like a manor." I sat up and looked at him angrily. 

"You honestly think that moving to a new house is going to take my mind off the fact that you were too much of a COWARD and lost my BROTHER?!" I screams at him. "Baelfire was the only thing I HAD that truly MATTERED to me, and now he's GONE! You know, I was ready to give up EVERYTHING, just so I could be with you and Bae.! But now, if I knew that you wouldn't be able to stop me, I would run right out of this house and never come BACK!" That's when I felt a fire ball in my hand and I threw it at him. It went passed him and hit the wall. I stared at the black spot it made on the wall, then back at my father, who had a surprised look on his face.

"Well." He said. "It seems that you can inherit the powers of the Dark One."

(Hey guys can I just say thank you so much, this story has over 200 reads! How awesome is that?! Thank you so much for liking my book and not telling me that I can't write. I love you all and you are the best!)