Returning... Home?

(Okay, can I just say that I am so sorry that I am SO effin slow at getting these chapters up! I  am usually either so busy or too lazy to make these chapter s and I end up making these at like midnight. Please do not leave hate comments or anything!)

Sienna's POV

I woke up and right away, I knew something was wrong. I looked at my father and I could see that his eyes were bloodshot, as if he hadn't slept at all. Then I noticed the redness  on his hands.

"Father? Are you alright?" I asked tentatively. He looked at me and stood up, a rather creepy grin on his face. 

"Oh yes of course my dearie." He told me. I sat up and looked around. I didn't see where that ugly man was.

"Where's that man?" I asked my father, trying not to look at the blood on his hands. "Them an who let us stay here?"

"He's  dead. I killed him." My father told me. I  gasped, not wanting to know it true. I mean, that man was defiantly not pleasing to the eye, but my father KILLED him? "That man was the Dark One." My father continued. "I killed him with a dagger that had his name written on it.  Now, I'm the Dark One and I hav the power." 

"You're, the Dark One?" I murmured, not wanting it true. He nodded.

"Now wake  up your brother." He told me. "We're heading back to that village. The coward has something to prove." Then he went outside. I awoke Bae and told him what had happened. Then we set off. I felt horrible for the man, so I left a few small dandelions  by his doorstep. Then we got back to the village, where we were met by sneers and glares by everyone, except for Darren , whom I saw hiding not too far from my house. I ran to him, but was stopped by some burly men who grabbed me up by my arms and held me firm.

"Hey! Let me go!" I shouted. The men laughed, then bound my wrists.

"What's the meaning of this?" My father suavely walked over.

"The General said that he'd pay us if we gave him the girl as well as the boy." The man on  my right told him. Then, we heard horses coming up and saw the general of the king's army coming up.  The general came straight over to us.

"It's time for us to take the children." The General told my father.  The men dragged me over to the horse that the General sat upon. Then my father stepped forward and pushed me and the men aside.

"Oh I don't think that that will happen  dearie. Not ever again."  Father told the General.  Everyone laughed at him. 

"Oh really?" The General inquired. "And why is that? Do you intend to stop me?" 

"Oh I do. I really do." Father told him. The General snickered. Then looked at me.

"Then prove you are worthy enough to try." He told father. Then he snapped his fingers and I found myself pushed up against a wall and a knife at my throat.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I screamed, struggling against my binds and the strong men.

"Let go of her." My father ordered the General.

"Sienna!" Bae ran over, but was stopped when the General stuck a sword in front of him.

"Now now boy." The General tisked. "This is your FATHER'S chance to prove he's worthy." Then he turned to father. "Prove that you can stop these men, or else I'll give the order."

"What order?" My father asked.

"The order for them to bring me her head." He told father. I gasped and struggled harder. I could hardly breath without feeling the cold blade of the knife against my throat. Them mry father walked over and with a sweep of his hands, both men were lying on the ground. I fell to my knees, choking, trying to catch the breath I couldn't take without the knife slitting my throat.. My father and Bae ran to  me and helped me up. I gripped Bae close as father stepped away and looked at the General's startled face. "How did you, when did you?" The General seemed to be at a lost for words.

"I killed your Dark One and took his powers." My father told him.  "And, now it's time for you to pay for all the misery you hav caused." My father  held up his hand (sort of Darth Vader style) and the Genrrsl went up in the air, reaching for his neck. Father was choking him! Then, the Genral fell, dead. The men all  took one look at my father, and took off on their horses. Then my father led me and Bae into the house, and shut the door, leaving out all those staring faces.