I Know Just The Girl

I stared at Angel as she fixed her hair in a mirror that she made appear. I felt sick, and weak, and angry.

"Finally!" she shouted, chuckling. Then she sauntered over to the Joker and kissed his cheek. "Do you know how LONG I've been trapped in there? She's too good for her own, well good. I needed to get out of there." The Joker smiled.

"Well now you are out my sweet. And now you have the ability to take over the two worlds." I lifted my head at Joker's words.

"The two worlds? What are you talking about?" I asked. Angel made a disgusted noise as she turned to me.

"Well this world and the Enchanted Forest of course! Didn't you know that there is still a world there? And people to destroy!" She cackled evily. I struggled against my binds. She laughed again. "Don't even bother. You're getting weaker by the minute and you don't even have any magic. Once you die and disappear into oblivion, I'll be the main body and you will be nothing but a thought in my head!" Then she turned to Joker. "Lock her in the basement! I need to find a powerful ally to be at my side!" The Joker smiled an evil grin.

"I know just the girl." he said. "But I'll need some minions..."

Third Person's POV

Gold, Sarah, and Darren walked through the woods, Sarah and Darren having to jog just to keep up with Gold, who left a burning path behind him as he powerwalked through the woods. Then, they heard something. Something in the trees. Gold put his arm out behind him protectively towards Darren and Sarah. Darren went back to back with Gold and held his arm out equally as protective over Sarah, holding his pocket knife out. Sarah had her hand over her watch, looking around frightened at the trees above them. All of a sudden, strange little gremlin things fell from the trees! They surrounded the three as Gold and Darren went in for the attack, Gold dragging Sarah behind him and hiding her behind a tree.

"Stay here Sarah. If this is the Joker's doings, he might be using Sienna to get to you. This is where you'll be safe. Hopefully." Then he went to go after the gremlins. Sarah curled up against the tree, pulling her knees close to her. She waited for a little while, listening to the battle. All of a sudden, she was surrounded by the gremlins and found herself captured along with Gold and Darren. Then they heard someone walking up.

"Hello Sarah." the Joker said.