True Love

(Happy Birthday! I don't know who's, but somebody's out there! You're getting an early chapter! Actually, now that I think about it, comment down below when your birthday is and which story if mine is your favourite! So then maybe I an give a surprise chapter! Do it now! I'll do it too! Also I wanted to thank you all because I now have 102 voted on this story and 1.1 k reads! That's absolutely frantastic! Thank you all so much, and again. Happy late or early birthday!) 

Rumplestiltskin's POV

I watched as Angel packed up her things from her room. I'd begged and pleaded and bribed and threatened as much as I could to try and get her to stay, but to no avail. She just wouldn't listen to me. She wasn't even speaking to me. She would simply walk past me with her nose turned up. She was planning on staying at that Johnny Croffman's house. Apparently, they'd been going steady for weeks! I watched as she packed up the last of her things and drove away in her black car. I went into the shop and sat down in my chair and cried. I'd wanted her to learn that I had changed! That I was a better man! But she wouldn't. She saw me as that horrible man who killed people and ruined her life. And now she was gone for good. I heard the bell ring signalling that someone had entered the store and looked up and saw Darren.

"She's still under the curse Darren." I told him. 

"I know." He told me. "I spoke to Regina. She told me that the necklace was gone, but could be brought back with an act of true love." I looked up and smiled.

"We need to find her! You need to kiss her!" We drove over to Croffman's house and found her outside smoking with him. Darren ran up to her and she looked at him.

"Uh, hello? Do you need something?" She asked him rudely. Then he kissed her. She flipped out and pushed him away. "What the hell?!" She shouted.

"Sienna?" He asked.

"Get away from me! I'm Angel!" She shouted. Then Croffman went over and punched Darren in the mouth. The curse, was still upon he