Darren

(FYI: this story is gonna continue from Sienna's POV just because I find it easier to type that way. Also, I want some opinions. I actually write stories when I get bored and I just finished a story called The Child's Theif- it's a working title- and I was wondering if you guys want me to put it or any of my other stories on hre. Let me know!)

i watched as the men took away the boy off to the ogre wars. His mother ran out to try and stop them, screaming with tears runmig down her face. Then,she fell dead. I could see the Dark One in a far off field, wielding his hand.

the men laughed, then ran off with the boy. My father held Balelfire, my sweet little brother who was turning 14 in only a few short days, close. He wouldn't eve let me out of the house. ever since my father killed my mother, I had grown strong and learned to fight with a real weapon. A sword. Ever since my father learned this, he worried that the men might carry me off as well. Biut aa soon as they were gone, I ran out and into the village where I met my sweetheart, the love of my life, my Darren. We had been young friends and tthat friemdship quickly turned into love. He was truly the only one in this village I could look i.n the eye and not get teased at for my father bwing a coward and running away from the ogre wars when Bae had bee born. I couldn't imgine my life without him...