Sienna's Last Words

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Angel screamed as she and the others covered their eyes. All of them, except for the Sarahs. While Sienna and Angelhad been fighting, NegaSarah had gone over to Sarah, sitting in the corner wrapped in a blanket, looking helpless. She cornered her.
"Your luck is running low, just like your life. Soon you will be nothing but a memory." Then she had went to punch Sarah, but Sarah, on pure instinct, reached put and grabbed NegaSarah's heart and yanked it out. NegaSarah's pocket began to glow a bright white light.
"You have my heart bitch. I want it back." Then she crushed NegaSarah's heart in her hand. NegaSarah turned to dust and mixed with the dust that was her heart. Sarah reached into her dress pocket and pulled out her own heart, sticking it back inside of herself. Gold walked over to her.
"Sarah? How did you do that?" Sarah shrugged.
"No idea." Angel screamed in anger and threw a blast of heat at Sarah and Gold. Sienna fell to the ground, too weak to stand.
"Sienna!" Gold ran to her while Sarah ran to Darren to help him up. Angel went up to him.
"You'll never find her heart! Unlike that idiot, I've actually hidden the wenches heart!" Just then, Sienna mumbled something inaudible. Gols bent down and listened.
"Take Angel's heart and crush it. It's the only way." Gold fought back tears as he looked into his beautiful daughter's bright blue eyes.
"But Sienna, how do I save you?" He pleaded. She smiled.
"Father, with everything you can do as the Dark One, I'm afraid saving me isn't on that list." Then she looked to the sky. "O'm coming Mother. Baelfire." Then she drew one last final breath, and closed her eyes. Gold sobbed. Sarah buried her face into Darren's shoulder as he buried his into Sarah's hair, his arms wrapped around her. Angel rolled her eyes.
"How many times must I say this? Puh-thet-ick!" Then she raised her hand to fire at Gold, but he reached up and grabbed her wrist.
"No." He whispered, getting louder as he stood. "Not ever again Angel." Then he reached in, ripped out her heart and crushed it in one swift move. Angel screamed as she turned to a pile of ashes. Sarah looked at Sienna.
"Dad? I thinl there's one way to save her. We can use Angel's heart to find Sienna's heart." Gold turned around and looked at her.
"Let's do it then."