I Will Rule and You Will Be At My Side The Whole Way

Gold stared at NegaSarah as Angel walked around her, looking her up and down.

"Nice. Very nice. You have hatred in your heart and Ben 10's watch. That will help greatly in my taking over the world." NegaSarah looked at Angel.

"What's in it for me?" She asked. Angel waved her hand dismissively.

"Matching thrones. Hers and hers crowns. Point is, I will rule, and you will be at my side the whole way my friend." she cooed, tousling NegaSarah's hair as if she was a child asking for a cookie. NegaSarah smiled evilly, but her eyes scowled. The Joker stared at Sarah's unconscious body on the ground.

"What would you like me to do with her your, uh, Majesty?" He asked, confused. Angel turned at that.

"Majesty! I like that! Keep it up! And with her, you can toss her with the wretch. And lock the men up as far away as possible! I don't want them being able to help the girls!" The Joker nodded, then dragged Sarah away, tying her arms up as he went. Gold and Darren looked at Angel as she tossed her hair and walked away from them.

"You monster!" Gold shouted. "Where are you taking her!? Where's my daughter!? Angel!!" he screamed, but neither one of the evil girls turned around. Gold slumped down onto his heels, staring at the ground. Darren put his arm around Gold, staring angrily at the barrier that Joker and the girls had dragged Sarah into and kept Sienna trapped in. Then he stood up and banged on the wall, getting electrified and flopped back onto the ground. Gold stood to attention and ran over to Darren. He checked his pulse, making sure Darren was still alive, which he was. Then he stood straight and gently put his hand on the barrier, weakening it. He had to get Sienna and Sarah out of there. Now.